€10,000 Giveaway to Celebrate 100,000 Followers/Subscribers

LetsGiveItASpin

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update:

Both me and Blanco currently has 100s of PMs and won't be able to reply to them at the moment, please try and google or read the thread twice if there's something that might be wrong on your end. I've tried to compile the most common questions below: 

Many countries has their own pools, I.E spain, france and portugal and hence can't join.

Denmark should be able to join now, can someone please confirm if it works now?

Many countries I.E Sweden, land of the free etc. have regulations that prevent them from joining.

Mobile should work if you have the latest PokerStars app, otherwise it might be possible to join from a desktop and then play it on the phone.

Thanks for all the friendly words in this thread as well, makes me very happy do organize things like this ❤️ 

2 minutes ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

You have to join the homegame on Pokerstars, did you manage to do that?

Yes, i pressed on homegames and copy paste home game-id and password, and get home game id password not valid ::(( Played on pokerstars earlier today and no problem from Norway, sure that im Verified??

6 minutes ago, meyerside1 said:

Yes, i pressed on homegames and copy paste home game-id and password, and get home game id password not valid ::(( Played on pokerstars earlier today and no problem from Norway, sure that im Verified??

you 100% got details right way round.. You will still need to be accepted before you enter mtt

I can see people have already registered from Norway so dont know :(

3 minutes ago, damnyouwagering said:

you 100% got details right way round.. You will still need to be accepted before you enter mtt

I can see people have already registered from Norway so dont know :(

I guess i just have to hope that im accepted before the tourney starts :(

13 minutes ago, damnyouwagering said:

Anybody who is in this tourney interested in a last longer for a bit of fun?

$5 or $10 nothing huge 

Sure if you don't 'late register' because I doubt I'll be in it for longer than 30 minutes. I am terrible in poker tourneys! 
Post or pm your Pstars nickname for a lastlonger bet of $10 against me (Donrudo) if you want.

3 minutes ago, vanHooff said:

Sure if you don't 'late register' because I doubt I'll be in it for longer than 30 minutes. I am terrible in poker tourneys! 
Post or pm your Pstars nickname for a lastlonger bet of $10 against me (Donrudo) if you want.

Cool yeah i wont last long either but bit of extra fun. My nick on Stars is GeeWhizzBro 

Archived