Jump to content
Introduce Yourself
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • forum-small-banner-promo-odin.jpg

Hi Guys! New Slots Streamer :)

Recommended Posts

Hiya Everyone!

I am new here and having a good look around! My online name is Miss_Tizzy and I stream on Twitch. I haven’t been streaming slots for too long but I’ve been having such a great time and I am loving it!! I’ve met so many amazing people. The slots community isn’t like any other and I think it’s fantastic! If anyone has any tips that would be awesome! I’m really looking forward to seeing where my slot streaming journey takes me :) 

  • Like 1
  • Get in! 1

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, miss_tizzy said:

Hiya Everyone!

I am new here and having a good look around! My online name is Miss_Tizzy and I stream on Twitch. I haven’t been streaming slots for too long but I’ve been having such a great time and I am loving it!! I’ve met so many amazing people. The slots community isn’t like any other and I think it’s fantastic! If anyone has any tips that would be awesome! I’m really looking forward to seeing where my slot streaming journey takes me :) 

Tips - don't play reactoonz it eats your balance I thought you fell out with garga :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Garga can be nice sometimes 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Goodluck miss tizzy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome, I'm new as well! Good luck on the wins Tizzy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

You too!! 😊

Share this post


Link to post

Are you on youtube aswell ??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

You people disgust me.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, queenofhouse said:

You people disgust me.

Why is this comment? 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
14 minutes ago, desity2017 said:

Why is this comment? 

It's a funny men quote. Don't need to apologise for nothing 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, desity2017 said:

Why is this comment? 

Seems to me hes angry at possibly losing money on slots and can't take responsible for his actions so has to blame streamers/hate towards them.

Yet casinogrounds is a 'streaming platform which hes registered to.

was a rude comment from above for no reason what so ever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

😨 just chill...some ppl like queenofhouse have very specific kind of humor. Not for me defo 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
12 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

Seems to me hes angry at possibly losing money on slots and can't take responsible for his actions so has to blame streamers/hate towards them.

Yet casinogrounds is a 'streaming platform which hes registered to.

was a rude comment from above for no reason what so ever.

I remember a guy asking here for guidance and you attacked him for no reason at all talking about playing  responsibly and calling him gambling addictive for no reason whatsoever. So he told you to go ** yourself. I remember it quite well cause it was really rude and took place not long enough.You assumed that by saying a very weird funny though quote that i have anger and gambling problems? Really? YOU think the quote was referred to the streamer or streamers? really? If a girl enters lets say a party that only dudes are in and they start complimenting her etc like werewolves and you hear a guy saying you people disgust me, you are going to say what? hes gay and has been struggling all his life to reveal himself etc, ? take a break man. 

Oh and by the way, since you wanna clear things out, its a casino and streaming promo forum. No less no more. 

And btw you seem like you have anger inside and you need to find guidance about your emotional struggles you are facing right now. Also i think you have gambling problems since you are attacking people for no reason at all like you own the site. 

Follow links below and find peace. 

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/relationships-communication/anger-management.htm

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/relationships-communication/anger-management.htm

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, queenofhouse said:
3 minutes ago, queenofhouse said:

I remember a guy asking here for guidance and you attacked him for no reason at all talking about playing  responsibly and calling him gambling addictive for no reason whatsoever. So he told you to go ** yourself. I remember it quite well cause it was really rude and took place not long enough.You assumed that by saying a very weird funny though quote that i have anger and gambling problems? Really? YOU think the quote was referred to the streamer or streamers? really? If a girl enters lets say a party that only dudes are in and they start complimenting her etc like werewolves and you hear a guy saying you people disgust me, you are going to say what? hes gay and has been struggling all his life to reveal himself etc, ? take a break man. 

Oh and by the way, since you wanna clear things out, its a casino and streaming promo forum. No less no more. 

And btw you seem like you have anger inside and you need to find guidance about your emotional struggles you are facing right now. Also i think you have gambling problems since you are attacking people for no reason at all like you own the site. 

Follow links below and find peace. 

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/relationships-communication/anger-management.htm

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/relationships-communication/anger-management.htm

Cute ❤️

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, queenofhouse said:

You people disgust me.

Well i can only say the same about you. 

 

@miss_tizzy welcome, gonna take a look next time you stream. Don't mind a person like the one above, most people on this forum is nice. But of course like everywhere there is a rude fool like this person but if I know the mods correct this person should be history soon

Edited by Orzabot

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
36 minutes ago, Orzabot said:

Well i can only say the same about you. 

 

@miss_tizzy welcome, gonna take a look next time you stream. Don't mind a person like the one above, most people on this forum is nice. But of course like everywhere there is a rude fool like this person but if I know the mods correct this person should be history soon

As I stated it was a joke and also I gave the example of it on the last post. Read before saying anything..at all..

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, queenofhouse said:

As I stated it was a joke and also I gave the example of it on the last post. Read before saying anything..at all..

Hilarious

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, ryans_slots said:

Hilarious

was it just me that missed the joke? 😄

Edited by Orzabot

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
4 hours ago, ryans_slots said:

Hilarious

i sent a request to close my account to a moderator. Dont worry you will have all the time of the world to keep calling others gambling addictives. Have a lovely dayyyyyyyyyyy

Share this post


Link to post

Let's calm down here. :) Have a great Sunday instead. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, queenofhouse said:

As I stated it was a joke and also I gave the example of it on the last post. Read before saying anything..at all..

Tbf I understood what you were saying. Maybe add a bit more next time so people know it's a joke.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...