Blackjack, the frustration.

chips456

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has just been having immensely bad luck in blackjack. Today is my birthday so I stayed up basically all night playing with $700, and went on 2 runs I didn't think was humanly possible while playing perfect strategy. The first run (I don't have screenshots of it but I can get it) I went 53 hands without winning 2 hands in a row. During this stretch the dealer busted 5 times which was on hands I already busted. I tried sitting out an occasional hand, switching seats, nothing worked. During this I also had 17 hands in a row of hard 12-16. 

The second run is 16 losses in a row ( screenshot shows 15 but I had split a hand in there and lost so it's 2 hands) I know the odds of losing this many hands in a row is beyond microscopic. I had one hand of 19, one hand of 18, rest were again hard 12-16. Dealer had 16 three times and never busted. The only hand they busted on when was I had busted. I just swear every hand I get a high card and a low card...last 3 hands I played I went, 10-4, 10-5, 10-6...it's such a joke...split 9s against a 5, get 15 and 13, dealer gets 20...just so bad, so so bad.

Needless to say I am taking a break from online gambling... runs like this have become way too common since the pandemic started and I just feel like it's rigged. Actually after this I'm permanently excluding myself from online gambling, something just doesn't feel right about it. Screenshot_20200606-112429_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1399e4c460c9db858402737d79412231.jpg

On 06/06/2020 at 12:08, parkerrishabh said:

Happy birthday buddy.Sad to hear and you take brave decision of your life good luck for your future

Thank you! I already feel much better after deciding to take a step back from gambling. Took me awhile to realize I'm no longer having fun gambling but better late than never. I know it's time to stop when the fun stops. 

It's just bad luck. It doesn't matter if you lose 50x in a row or if you win first 20 hands and losing 21 after. When you deposit money that money is already loss. I get it it's frustrating if you need to win money because you don't have money but then you are in the wrong place 

Archived