Jump to content
CasinoGrounds Promotions
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • forum-small-banner-promo-odin.jpg

[GIVEAWAY] Megaways Jack (IronDog Studios)

Recommended Posts

forum-banner-nobutton-promo-megaways-jac

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

What to do: Post your screenshot or video on the game, prize eligibility described below.
On Which Game: Megaways Jack
Which Casinos: 
CasinoCard-small-leovegas.pngCasinoCard-small-royal-panda.png
Promotional Period: 03/06/2020 - 10/06/2020 23:59 CEST
Biggest x Win Prizes Requirements: 0.40€ or your currency equivalent
Random Prize Draw Requirements: Feedback on the game + 30x+ screenshot or video, no minimum bet
Bonus buys: Allowed (proceed with caution, it's a highly volatile game)
All entries must be on the mentioned game / casino during the promotional period.
All entries MUST include: Casino name on which you played + calculated X win + date & time of screenshot/video

PRIZES / RANDOM DRAW

Top 7 biggest x wins will get you cash prizes of:
1. €800
2. €500
3. €400
4. €300
5. €200
6. €200
7. €100


Random prize draw (cash):
6 x €50

FREE SPINS

30 free spins on Royal Panda AND LeoVegas for players signed up under CasinoGrounds + CG Streamers affiliate links on Royal Panda / LeoVegas:

- Current ACTIVE players (made a deposit last 30 days)
- Newly signed up players
- Players who become active during promotional period (make at least one deposit)


IMPORTANT

Free Spins on LeoVegas will be credited AFTER promotion ends - 11/06/2020.
Free Spins on Royal Panda will be credited AFTER promotion ends - 11/06/2020.


One prize per person.
Cash prizes will be credited on the brand where screenshot/video was submitted from.
Prize draw will take place 11/06/2020 and winners will be credited latest by 12/06/2020, given that all will provide information needed and that their entries (screenshot/video) are verified. 

Sweden is excluded from this promotion.

Terms & Conditions: 
- This is an EXCLUSIVE CasinoGrounds promotion
- One prize per person.
- Free spins are wager-free

- Prizes are credited in € or equivalent in your currency
- Players from Sweden are excluded.
- Only real money screenshots/videos accepted as entry
- LeoVegas full T&C apply
- Royal Panda full T&C apply
- 18+, BeGambleAware.org
- This promotion is subject to change at any time

 

  • Like 2
  • Trophy 1
  • Boom 1

Share this post


Link to post

I already tried it before this competition started. Uhh this game will rip me like Pirate Kingdom Megaways did multiple times 😅 Volatile af

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, OnAirJannick said:

I already tried it before this competition started. Uhh this game will rip me like Pirate Kingdom Megaways did multiple times 😅 Volatile af

Was it exclusive somewhere? I’d like to test it in freeplay, not available on LeoVegas/Royal Panda yet. 🥺

Share this post


Link to post

check Panda again, it was exclusive there.

Share this post


Link to post

Some slot feedback:  Iron Dog Studios games have a certain vibe over them that make them quite addicive to play.

Megaways Jack has wonderful graphics, nice tunes and an improvement over Pirate Kingdom Megaways. 

Some drawbacks are that the game can appear to be a bit buggy:
the tunes overlap quite often and the effect of the harp feature is sometimes a bit hard to notice because of a win animation in the foreground.  

All: be careful with going overboard with bonus buys because as mentioned the volatility is quite high, even on the most expensive bonus buy. 

My entry for this promo is 1445x (from a 240x bonus buy) on Royal Panda. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, vanHooff said:

Some slot feedback:  Iron Dog Studios games have a certain vibe over them that make them quite addicive to play.

Megaways Jack has wonderful graphics, nice tunes and an improvement over Pirate Kingdom Megaways. 

Some drawbacks are that the game can appear to be a bit buggy:
the tunes overlap quite often and the effect of the harp feature is sometimes a bit hard to notice because of a win animation in the foreground.  

All: be careful with going overboard with bonus buys because as mentioned the volatility is quite high, even on the most expensive bonus buy. 

My entry for this promo is 1445x (from a 240x bonus buy) on Royal Panda

 

please note that the promo starts tomorrow 🤷‍♂️

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post

Heh that's a whoops, false start :D

Share this post


Link to post

Ouch @vanHooff but still big congrats, nice win :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if this game is on the UK Market, can't find it at Leovegas UK.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post

Royal panda don't offer services to the UK market anymore and the game is unavailable on Leo vegas for UK Players for anyone wondering :(

Share this post


Link to post

This promo wouldn't be on if it was not on Leo. Patience. It will come (I hope) 

Share this post


Link to post

Now live on Leovegas

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

My entry is an unfortunately pitiful 5x on Leovegas! The game seems pretty good but blimey it is a highly volatile game. The base can be brutal and a bit frustrating given that the harp 9 times out of 10 will pop with extra unnecessary leaves or wilds in positions where you don't get a win off of them and I can imagine that the bonus is brutal to get. But I can also imagine the bonus has insane win potential with the pays, so overall a risky but potentially fairly entertaining slot.

Megaways Jack.jpg

Edited by Megadam66

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Megadam66 said:

My entry is an unfortunately pitiful 5x on Leovegas! The game seems pretty good but blimey it is a highly volatile game. The base can be brutal and a bit frustrating given that the harp 9 times out of 10 will pop with extra unnecessary leaves or wilds in positions where you don't get a win off of them and I can imagine that the bonus is brutal to get. But I can also imagine the bonus has insane win potential with the pays, so overall a risky but potentially fairly entertaining slot.

5x doesnt count. 

Random Prize Draw Requirements: Feedback on the game + 30x+ screenshot or video, no minimum bet
 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Megadam66 said:

My entry is an unfortunately pitiful 5x on Leovegas! The game seems pretty good but blimey it is a highly volatile game. The base can be brutal and a bit frustrating given that the harp 9 times out of 10 will pop with extra unnecessary leaves or wilds in positions where you don't get a win off of them and I can imagine that the bonus is brutal to get. But I can also imagine the bonus has insane win potential with the pays, so overall a risky but potentially fairly entertaining slot.

Megaways Jack.jpg

Apologies was meant to say that it's on 40p stake for the biggest X win entry.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Leovegas 1547x on a 40 cents 12 spins + extra harp chance bonus buy.

As mentioned earlier, careful with the bonus buys y'all I deposited 1K today to play this and I am not in profit on this slot.

The bonus buys helped me clear a Leo EUR 150 (50*B = 7500 wager) bonus pretty fast though 😆

 

Share this post


Link to post

125x on LeoVegas, 3/6/2020  11:20

The slot is ok. The sound on this slot made me play longer. Most of the time the harp is useless. Basegame is ok ish the bonus is where the fun is. Would never play the basegame again, this is really a bonusbuy game. 6/10 decent slot 

casinoGrounds9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Kind reminder, just added it an hour ago - When posting your wins, please include calculated x win, casino name and date / time of the win. Thanks :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, vanHooff said:

Leovegas 1547x on a 40 cents 12 spins + extra harp chance bonus buy.

As mentioned earlier, careful with the bonus buys y'all I deposited 1K today to play this and I am not in profit on this slot.

The bonus buys helped me clear a Leo EUR 150 (50*B = 7500 wager) bonus pretty fast though 😆

 

Are you allowed to bonus buy when wagering? 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, pausefisk said:

Are you allowed to bonus buy when wagering? 

For the bonuses that I am getting on Leovegas: yes definitely. 

Some of these are 20*B in wagering on slots only. The one mentioned above is 50*B in wagering on slots and/or live casino.

The bonus money is only awarded after the wagering but still a pretty good deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vanHooff said:

For the bonuses that I am getting on Leovegas: yes definitely. 

Some of these are 20*B in wagering on slots only. The one mentioned above is 50*B in wagering on slots and/or live casino.

The bonus money is only awarded after the wagering but still a pretty good deal.

Aha, yes i see, you're not wagering, but buying bonuses to gain the reward.

Edited by pausefisk

Share this post


Link to post

Not an entry, just wanted to share the fact that i literally got a 0x on my first 240x bonus buy... Had 1 harp effect happen in total that's it. This game already feels brutal.

Schermopname_(402).png

  • Trophy 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Okay yeah, here's my entry then, second and also last bonus buy i did. 

Royal Panda - 625x

It reminds me a lot of their Pirate Kingdom megaways game, same same but different. I guess the goal would be to get all the reels locked to 7 symbols. Can see it has some huge potential, but the 240x bonus buys are a bit too much for me. Might give the game a few spins to try for a bigger win. Overall i really like the game, lots of potential, cool features during the bonus and during the basegame. Having said that, it's quite buggy with delayed sound effects and on screen effects and stuff. Overall 8/10 for me. 

Schermopname_(403).png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Here is my entry 743,8x Leovegas . Took a while to get, made tons of bonus buys. The game is really high variance. Other things to say about the game . Its pretty fun, i mean one of the best megaways games for sure. Iron dog studios seems to make interesting megaways games.

 

 

 

megawaysjack.JPG

Edited by thefan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

1320x LeoVegas - 03/06/20 - 19:31

 

I really like Pirate Kingdom Megaways so no surprise that I enjoyed this one too. The added touch with the random features  makes it even more interesting,for me at least. I'll definitely try it again.

Screenshot_(98).png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...