Question about Wild Swarm

UNUSUALCREDO

Hi there,

Today I played wild swarm for a bit.. i kept playing till level 5 with 1eu bets and till the swarm triggered. Got a nice 610 back after 340 bets so made about 270 euros profit.

Im wondering though, can you just play low bets and fill it till level 5 and then switch to higher bets? I noticed it does not reset, whenever you switch betsizes. Or does it like add less to the bar when using lower betsize?

Im curious :) thankyou

You can't trick it like that, it's not how it works.

The Swarm freespins are triggered at value of the spin triggering them.

It's better to look at it as two versions of the same game.

Version 1 is Just the base game with the normal freespins and the Chests, you can also collect bees but it has no effect on this version of the game. Once you collect enough Bees and get the hive to the max level the game changes to version 2. The RTP is 97.03% medium volatility.

Version 2 is the base game with the normal freespins and the chests, you can also trigger the Wild Swarm freespins when a Bee is collected and bursts the hive. The RTP of version 2 is 97.03% High volatility.

It's two different mathematical models for the same game, version 2 you can expect less wins as there will be the pay off due to the Wild Swarm freespins.

You don't gain any advantage by playing version 2 of the game at a higher value then version 1, the RTP is the same.

A lot of people have had this light-bulb moment whereby they think they are going to cash in, myself included, only to find that busting the max level hive is a very expensive endeavour.

The slot providers consider all of this when making the slots and its very clever of them to give you this illusion.

BTW, you can do it the other way to what you are imagining, fill up the hive at £100 spins then drop to £0.20 spins to bust it and get paid £10 lol. It makes no difference to the RTP; it's two different versions Wild Swarm and filling/busting the hive just switches from one version to the other.

22 minutes ago, Avidgambler said:

Good answer above. I would also like to add that you can also get the swarm free spins from the chest even at lvl 1. It is illusion more or less that u will benefit collecting the bees, it may change the model and volatility but it doesn't improve you RTP.

Forgot about that, cheers.

31 minutes ago, dirtystack said:

You can't trick it like that, it's not how it works.

The Swarm freespins are triggered at value of the spin triggering them.

It's better to look at it as two versions of the same game.

Version 1 is Just the base game with the normal freespins and the Chests, you can also collect bees but it has no effect on this version of the game. Once you collect enough Bees and get the hive to the max level the game changes to version 2. The RTP is 97.03% medium volatility.

Version 2 is the base game with the normal freespins and the chests, you can also trigger the Wild Swarm freespins when a Bee is collected and bursts the hive. The RTP of version 2 is 97.03% High volatility.

It's two different mathematical models for the same game, version 2 you can expect less wins as there will be the pay off due to the Wild Swarm freespins.

You don't gain any advantage by playing version 2 of the game at a higher value then version 1, the RTP is the same.

A lot of people have had this light-bulb moment whereby they think they are going to cash in, myself included, only to find that busting the max level hive is a very expensive endeavour.

The slot providers consider all of this when making the slots and its very clever of them to give you this illusion.

BTW, you can do it the other way to what you are imagining, fill up the hive at £100 spins then drop to £0.20 spins to bust it and get paid £10 lol. It makes no difference to the RTP; it's two different versions Wild Swarm and filling/busting the hive just switches from one version to the other.

This is single hand the best answer i've ever gotten on a forum post. Thanks for clearing that up man, i understand what you are saying and it seems quite right. 97% RTP is not that bad tho is it?

5 minutes ago, UNUSUALCREDO said:

This is single hand the best answer i've ever gotten on a forum post. Thanks for clearing that up man, i understand what you are saying and it seems quite right. 97% RTP is not that bad tho is it?

97% is good, but I really cant recommend the game based on my personal experience with it.

Thanks for the kind words regarding my reply, cheers. Really wanted to make sure you understood so as not to repeat the mistakes of those of us who have upped the bet to bust the hive and been met with disaster.

@FunSlot lending some weight to the warning.

3 minutes ago, dirtystack said:

97% is good, but I really cant recommend the game based on my personal experience with it.

Thanks for the kind words regarding my reply, cheers.

Okay thank you for your feedback!

3 minutes ago, FunSlot said:

It costed me about 25x stake to get from level 1 to max level, I have lost over 1000x stake at max level and has yet to get the swarm mode. Fortunately for me I play this slot on lowest bet size 🙂

That's both lucky and unlucky. :P

• 1 month later...

Archived