Problems with Neteller Go!

pausefisk

Recently Casumo changed the procedure on deposit from Neteller, and i've been having trouble since then. I use two-step-authentication, using Google authenticator for passord when deposting. For those of you who deposit to casumo before, you only needed to enter the 6-digit code generated from the app.

Recently they changed, so browser forward you to a new page from "neteller go!" where it require my login and password  to neteller. But this doesnt work, i get wrong user/password. I have tried my neteller login passord, my 6-digit code, and even my secure-id passord (when two-step auth is not in use), but none of the work.

I tried to get help from casumo chat, but except from "you need to enter your password correct" i couldnt get much help. They suggested i change my password, which i dont think wil solve anything, but in the end i had to reset my passord because i had to many unsuccessful login tried (from the deposit page probably). New passord did not solve anything either.

So, anyone have a solution here?

neteller-go-error.jpg

55 minutes ago, TheSchwad said:

Is this to withdraw your 2k reel race win? I was hunting you down but sadly last 150 spins were crap and I finished 5th.

Sorry don't actually know how to deal with your problem just wanted to congratulate you on the win. 

Oh yes :) And your story - i've experienced it so many times. You start soooo good, but then suddenly slot dies. this time it was the other way around, i was thinking of quitting, but i thought why the heck not, everything can happen, and i had a good run towards the end. Taste good, but i wonder if i've spend more on the races latetly than the reward 🤷‍♂️

First time I've been in the money places for ages, definitely well down on them now. At one point last year they brought me back from a 4k deficit on lifetime deposits back to evens. Was winning a one £500 reel race each week for 2 months. Never won the 2k one though. 

I needed one more 15x (20pts + 35pts) win to overtake you and had two 14x features in the last 150 spins. 😂 Was a close run race top ten was split by about 70 points.

I got a reply from them today, suggesting to clear my cache and cookies 🤦‍♂️

They also closed the support ticked as resolved, so i cant reply and tell them i already done all of those things...

Neteller support has really gone down in quality, im considering to comething else (not skrill, same shit i guess) any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, pausefisk said:

I got a reply from them today, suggesting to clear my cache and cookies 🤦‍♂️

They also closed the support ticked as resolved, so i cant reply and tell them i already done all of those things...

Neteller support has really gone down in quality, im considering to comething else (not skrill, same shit i guess) any suggestions?

That is a thing that can make me explode inside, and that is no matter what the issue is "slot game not loading, cannot deposit, long pending withdrawel, questions about a bonus code all that can according to most support bed fixed by just simply clear cache and cookies" Even if i start saying i have tried on two different pc and also on my phone and the game does still says error cannot load. "could you please try to clear cookies and cache?" NOOOO ffs how would that ever work if i have tried on three different devices dammit

3 hours ago, reaperland said:

They know about this bug and they are fixing this issue.
They suggested that disable 2FA and try to deposit but I think disable 2FA is a big security risk.

Yeah i was considering disabling it, but like you say i think its a risk. I'm glad they are working on it, thanks for the update!

Archived