Hope my journey with slots will end well.

ss6-62

This is my first post here.

I am 31 year old man from Kazakhstan. Have a family and a job in finance.

Have been playing poker on pokerstars for many years and in 2019 got acquainted with slots there.

Never I would have thought that I will bet my money on something which is mathematically - EV. 

The site gave me a free 40$ bonus. There were no risks so I decided to see how it goes. I've been lucky and have turned those 40$ into 500$. Of course I withdrew them but the taste for easy money and excitement stayed. Up till February 2020 I have been profitable all in all. Got 1000x on book of dead (4 dudes in a bonus), also 1400x on rise of merlin - as my biggest wins.

I've been looking for patterns but deep down I understand that there is no such a thing. I hope to win big and quit slots. Return to poker. I have set a deposit limit to control my gambling habits.

I am going to end my journey with slots by the end of this year. I will allow myself this experience until then. Best of luck to all of us.

Good day sir. I’ve got a good one for you... I deposit $100 with $100 match bonus at queen play slots. I was playing dead or alive 2 and won $23,453. When I went to cash it out they told me the max win while using a bonus was $100 plus deposit amount. I ended up having to forfeit $23,253 because I didn’t fully read the T&C’s... isn’t that crazy, At least I got a good story to tell the grandkids one day.

Archived