152k win

Mike056

Hello!
Congratulations on being able to win, but it's a bad thing that you lost everything afterwards. You need to know when to stop and say it from your own experience. In the end, you deposited 500 and lost 500 of your personal money. I sold my apartment, lost my life almost and sank in credit for my stupidity. I'm 26 and have ruined my life ... so if you keep playing ... play really smart. When you lose too much, no one can help you ... Like me ... I'm alone and it's too bad. Don't make my mistakes!

13 minutes ago, the_68 said:

That's crazy money, take a break and don't put it back in :D Congrats :D 

He said he already lost it.

Frankly speaking, I hope this is a troll. I can't imagine 19-year-old losing that kind of money with only €500 deposit unless you're a millionaire or something and just don't care.

Mike that is amazing! *

500 to 150K is a run of a lifetime.

I am sorry to see that you lost it all.

It is probably best if you don't gamble for a while because you are very unlikely to win so big again and losing too much might hurt you.

Hope you got a lesson out of it, -if- you gamble again take your winnings a bit earlier!

Please do not believe you are able to do this again.

This was a helluva run and i guarantee 99,99% you will not have that run again

What was your target by the way?

200k, 1million?

I think it would be the same situation. You would blew it away.

Please stay away from gambling. Youre in a really dangerous position right now

I'd call that a learning experience and fucking up once, particularly at 19, does not indicate you have a terminal control problem.

In real terms you've lost €500 and learnt a lesson. You'll know better should you be lucky enough for it to happen again.

Only gamble with what you can afford to lose, consider it lost the moment you deposit - cashouts are a bonus, not a money making exercise.

• 4 weeks later...

Quit now and get help as you will only throw your live away. It is exactly how it all started with me.

Gambling WILL destroy your live and you will end up looking like most of us here. It's hard to say but just look at the average streamer and you can see what it does to a human. In the end you will be broke, you will have few to no friends, no family and no girl in the world will be interested in you.

Trust me, i know as i'm in that position. I'm 35+ years old and have achieved absolutly nothing in live besides a good career. I own nothing but dept and have almost 0 enjoyement in live. It's just hardcore focus on career and gaming for me that keeps my mind of hanging myself.

Get something you enjoy like sports for example and focus on that. Remove anything gambling related and never look back including this forum. Your in a position where it will be still easy. Most of us here are far beyond that point and even therapy won't help as we have destroyed our brains by creating the additional neuron receptors to handle the rush gambling provides.

In my oppinion it's better to be an sex or drugs addict then gambling. Gambling addiction will be in most times a slow and painfull road. Atleast with drugs you can overdose. 

On 28/04/2020 at 18:36, Dscpt said:

I'd call that a learning experience and fucking up once, particularly at 19, does not indicate you have a terminal control problem.

In real terms you've lost €500 and learnt a lesson. You'll know better should you be lucky enough for it to happen again.

Only gamble with what you can afford to lose, consider it lost the moment you deposit - cashouts are a bonus, not a money making exercise.

That's way to naive. He's 19 we should steer him away from anything gambling related.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived