Jump to content
CasinoGrounds Promotions
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • forum-small-banner-promo-megaways-jack.j

[MEGA GIVEAWAY] Heroes Hunt Megaways (Fantasma)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

 

Royal panda 58x

 

1462990987_Nyttkuva(124).thumb.png.2e39ce9eb4e88355ad0a72289538b047.png

Edited by spiker1977

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Played at LeoVegas  

72x win for 50 euro contest draw

 

Thank you will make more comments just wanted to get my win posted before deadline

Screenshot_20200527-224622_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200527-224631_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by PaaskeDenmark

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, pausefisk said:

CG killing it in their own promotion, huh? :tf:

I didn't think streamers was allowed to take part in these contest as then really not lot of chance for us normal members. With the big amounts they can easy pump into a slot also with their generous bonus amounts they can get from leovegas. I feel it's generally just nice gesture not to take part I these. Also have not really seen  any streamers take part before but hey ho up to them I guess lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, PaaskeDenmark said:

I didn't think streamers was allowed to take part in these contest as then really not lot of chance for us normal members. With the big amounts they can easy pump into a slot also with their generous bonus amounts they can get from leovegas. I feel it's generally just nice gesture not to take part I these. Also have not really seen  any streamers take part before but hey ho up to them I guess lol

The rules doesnt say casinogrounds streamers are not allowed to enter the promo, i just find it strange to compete in "your own" promo. I've always thought the CG promotion is for the member comunity. It kind of feels a bit unfair as streamers plays with streamer bonuses and mabye a better bankroll. I dont know, i havent seen any other streamer post in any of the other promos, like slotspinner win on street fighter would give him a good prize :) If i were holding a promo i would not participate in my own promo, it just feels wrong.

Anyway, great promo again from CG, congrats all winners!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

We did talk about this topic multiple times already. Some streamers are streaming for a living - some like me doing it for fun and beeing happy if they are +/- 0 in a month. We are not connected to CG like its "my competition", I put my pants on one leg at a time. Pausefisk you are not new in this forum :)

  • Trophy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, PaaskeDenmark said:

Hi am I correct that if we submit a 100x + screenshot then we get entered into both 50 euro and 100 euro draw? I know we can max win 1 x prize. Just wanted to ask as trying hard to get a big win before deadline lol thanks for contest as well

Seems the only logical thing to me, would be weird if a 100+ x win doesn't count for the 50+ x draw

Just saw Skylined stated it doesn't count for the 50x.

Edited by ressivv
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It would make sense to sort out the biggest winners for the top prizes first.

Then they should do the 100x draw.

the winners of the 100x draw then get their name removed from the following 50x draw. Those who only posted a 100x win but didn’t win the 100x draw should get their name added to the 50x list of winners.

Then they do the 50x draw.
 

That makes sense to me. Some of the 50x people might not see it as fair but I think it’s the best way. I only posted  a 100x draw picture but I have many other wins I just haven’t posted as I assume it would work this way. If not then here is a 50 x win to go with my 100x win.

feedback - game is good but a little slow. I’d prefer it if it was just the second part of the game with the three guys unlocked. Don’t really see the point of the “collecting” phase since what happened there is completely unrelated to the first phase. It’s two different games really, like wild swarm but quicker to swap between the different game states.

50x entry Leovegas.

73799C1E-8572-4409-A895-7B4675DA70B0.thumb.png.bdf8f05a0b77296126796b964b850672.png

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

My entry just for the 50€ raffle on LeoVegas.

 

Not my favorite game at all, too much grind, brutal payouts, 0 surprising elements. Sorry to say but I will never touch it again, first real disappointment for me of all the games featured in CG promotions.D46A386E-DF35-4A55-9066-ACCD9B1B3F99.thumb.png.a03b793fc77800aeab07d5797bc04d62.png

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Would defeat the purpose of 2 separate draws as quoted in the rules. Otherwise it would be 1 draw with levels of prizes with people 50x - 99x missing out on the 100x and over draw but people with 100x+ get 2 draws? 

The way it is makes it easier and clear cut. Just lazy if you can't post 2 entries, 1 for each draw.....

Random prize draw (on respective casino):
LeoVegas:
5 x €50
10 x €100


Royal Panda:
5 x €50
10 x €100

Edited by mosmagic
Added
  • Trophy 1

Share this post


Link to post

Will look into this today / latest tomorrow with results.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Today is good cause its my birthday, maybe it brings to me some luck :D

  • Get in! 1

Share this post


Link to post

SO! This promo was really something.

Let me explain how the draws were made.

1. Collected all the entries, marked on which casinos
2. Separated casinos & entries
3. Sorted by win amounts, awarded top 3 and excluded them from 100x+ draws, on both casinos.
4. Took all 100x+ entries, checked for duplicates, made the draw only on LeoVegas. Royal panda had 9 over 100x+ entries.
5. Took all 50-99x entries, checked for duplicates, made the draw only on LeoVegas. Royal panda had exactly 5 50x-99x entries.

So all the 100x+ entries that didn't get drawn on Leo, didn't count for 50x+. I think it's fair given that not all could be as lucky as some others were.

So with that being said:

LeoVegas:

1. @Ratfoxcat 
2. @thefan
3. @pausefisk

100€ draw: @gubbenscf @highway5 @Nüßchen @dirtystack @PanzerRabbit @mosmagic @LaTeRzuk @Emsydi @Cardio1979 @TheSchwad
50€ draw: @LukeMitchell22 @Nelan @cammy190 @TrustworthyC @rebster


100x+ draw

https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1765585JG2AU

50x+ draw

https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1765586HRJB8


Royal Panda:

1. @pausefisk
2. @willem38245_
3. @scribblebibbles

100€ draw: @Cardio1979 @vanHooff @Boulder @780xFTW @Anket @Joppezzz @chrizztospinja @gubbenscf @ressivv


50€ draw: @DrInsekt0r @kirschehh @teckiwi @Shadow.Sniper.Legacy @spiker1977

Will be sending out form to fill out soon. Prizes won't be credited until next week.

  • Trophy 4
  • Boom 1
  • Get in! 6

Share this post


Link to post

Wohoo! Love to win :D

Draws are even better as they don't have the big win needed to back it up 😛

Thx again CG, Leo and Skylined! And big grats to fellow winners :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Skylined87 said:

SO! This promo was really something.

Let me explain how the draws were made.

1. Collected all the entries, marked on which casinos
2. Separated casinos & entries
3. Sorted by win amounts, awarded top 3 and excluded them from 100x+ draws, on both casinos.
4. Took all 100x+ entries, checked for duplicates, made the draw only on LeoVegas. Royal panda had 9 over 100x+ entries.
5. Took all 50-99x entries, checked for duplicates, made the draw only on LeoVegas. Royal panda had exactly 5 50x-99x entries.

So all the 100x+ entries that didn't get drawn on Leo, didn't count for 50x+. I think it's fair given that not all could be as lucky as some others were.

So with that being said:

LeoVegas:

1. @Ratfoxcat 
2. @thefan
3. @pausefisk

100€ draw: @gubbenscf @highway5 @Nüßchen @dirtystack @PanzerRabbit @mosmagic @LaTeRzuk @Emsydi @Cardio1979 @TheSchwad
50€ draw: @LukeMitchell22 @Nelan @cammy190 @TrustworthyC @rebster


100x+ draw

https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1765585JG2AU

50x+ draw

https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1765586HRJB8


Royal Panda:

1. @pausefisk
2. @willem38245_
3. @scribblebibbles

100€ draw: @Cardio1979 @vanHooff @Boulder @780xFTW @Anket @Joppezzz @chrizztospinja @gubbenscf @ressivv


50€ draw: @DrInsekt0r @kirschehh @teckiwi @Shadow.Sniper.Legacy @spiker1977

Will be sending out form to fill out soon. Prizes won't be credited until next week.

Hi congrats to all winners and thanks for contest 🙂

sorry to be a downer but I can see Nelan won in 50 euro contest. He submitted to late at almost 2pm next day and screen shot shown same time almost. So should there not be redraw new draw for us 3 remaining? Sorry if I am wrong or missed other screenings from him.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks a lot and congratz to all winners. Was (as always) a great and generous Promotion. Makes fun! Thanks to CG, skylined and to the casinos!!

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, PaaskeDenmark said:

Hi congrats to all winners and thanks for contest 🙂

sorry to be a downer but I can see Nelan won in 50 euro contest. He submitted to late at almost 2pm next day and screen shot shown same time almost. So should there not be redraw new draw for us 3 remaining? Sorry if I am wrong or missed other screenings from him.

Wow I didn’t even notice I submitted it too late, I always thought that the promotion would run until end of May so I was already surprised when I saw that the winners got already drawn. Seriously not done on purpose! The winning was on April 30th though and just played the game for the competition, so it would be pretty mean if I wouldn’t be considered for the competition now, to be honest. Especially after I won the draw already. :(

 

Check the top of this screenshot so you can see when I actually made the screenshot of my winning. I just didn’t post it earlier because I was hoping I would get a bigger win but sadly it didn’t happen.

23B1A693-768F-4577-89EF-CE7B8199C744.png

Edited by Nelan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Nelan said:

Check the top of this screenshot so you can see when I actually made the screenshot of my winning. I just didn’t post it earlier because I was hoping I would get a bigger win but sadly it didn’t happen.

Ah!

Then in my eyes all is good, you played the game within promo period just the screenshot submission was late. I think it's far to count it @PaaskeDenmark agreed?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Nelan said:

Wow I didn’t even notice I submitted it too late, I always thought that the promotion would run until end of May so I was already surprised when I saw that the winners got already drawn. Seriously not done on purpose! The winning was on April 30th though and just played the game for the competition, so it would be pretty mean if I wouldn’t be considered for the competition now, to be honest. Especially after I won the draw already. :(

 

Check the top of this screenshot so you can see when I actually made the screenshot of my winning. I just didn’t post it earlier because I was hoping I would get a bigger win but sadly it didn’t happen.

23B1A693-768F-4577-89EF-CE7B8199C744.png

Of course your a right winner there mate so of course then it's okay I only noticed your latest post come in yesterday that's all 🙂 now make sure you at least double that up or cash it in lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Grats winners!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...