Deadwood - Exclusive access at Leo Vegas

Hiya Nolimit City.

I think you are one of the best slot providers out there, keep up the good work!

This morning I have 'bought' some bonuses on playmoney and after seeing this thread I bought one real-money bonus
on minimum stake - max volatility. EUR 150 bonusbuy for a 20cents base stake is a bit much for me but couldn't resist.

Actually your game replayer is better than a video but whatever, here it is.
I tried not to slam-click all of the wins for the video!  :D 

Nice looking game good addition so had a go phewww couldn’t get a bonus in 250 spins only had 1 tease but like all other no limit games really hard to bonus (is for for me any way)unless u can buy them which of course we can’t  in U.K. will watch some streams get bonuses on utube anyway which will  bonus in a few spins on £5 stake 😂😂 gl all

15 minutes ago, Shep said:

Nice looking game good addition so had a go phewww couldn’t get a bonus in 250 spins only had 1 tease but like all other no limit games really hard to bonus (is for for me any way)unless u can buy them which of course we can’t  in U.K. will watch some streams get bonuses on utube anyway which will  bonus in a few spins on £5 stake 😂😂 gl all

Thank you mate! Unlucky tho, even thos 250 spins ain't any guarantee to get the FS. It's not that hard to bonus actually, but not our easiest either - thats true. Best of luck next time and enjoy the £5 streams 🤣

1 minute ago, Nolimit City Official said:

Thank you mate! Unlucky tho, even thos 250 spins ain't any guarantee to get the FS. It's not that hard to bonus actually, but not our easiest either - thats true. Best of luck next time and enjoy the £5 streams 🤣

Lol like I said though it’s a nice looking game good graphics and nice n smooth 1 I will play in the future 👍

Archived