[GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

Skylined87

Okay so...

6 people haven't left any kind of feedback on the game, hence they are out of the raffle draw. The best entry by @L1NDSTROM_ was 1200x, however from Sweden so the entry is invalid.

Please read the promotion rules, I cannot stress that enough. They're simple and easy enough to follow.

With that being said, preliminary winners:

1. @vanHooff
2. @Joppezzz
3. @qaizze
4. @Alexs

5. @Natb0412
6. @pepe
7. @LaTeRzuk

Raffle (can see draw here:
https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1681828ECH3A):

@gubbenscf @animator1777 @Cardio1979 @PanzerRabbit @ohmeebbi @Danyolitster @spiker1977 @Nelan @rebster @ressivv

Will contact you shortly so I can get the emails and have wins verified.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

It's all explained on the first page of this promo :P 

Lol, sorry mate, not trying to troll you: i did read them of course but wasn't sure still: hence the Q, but it's moot now as i certainly qualified with the last entry, and the comp is over now :D

I haven't received my FS yet, they will hopefully at least net mne a euro or some more, to soften the pain of my investments 😛

I definitely tried!

Big Grats to all the winners :)

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic
8 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Okay so...

6 people haven't left any kind of feedback on the game, hence they are out of the raffle draw. The best entry by @L1NDSTROM_ was 1200x, however from Sweden so the entry is invalid.

Please read the promotion rules, I cannot stress that enough. They're simple and easy enough to follow.

With that being said, preliminary winners:

1. @vanHooff
2. @Joppezzz
3. @qaizze
4. @Alexs

5. @Natb0412
6. @pepe
7. @LaTeRzuk

Raffle (can see draw here:
https://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1681828ECH3A):

@gubbenscf @animator1777 @Cardio1979 @PanzerRabbit @ohmeebbi @Danyolitster @spiker1977 @Nelan @rebster @ressivv

Will contact you shortly so I can get the emails and have wins verified.

Hi why you didn’t put me in the raffle? 

1 hour ago, siamsquare7 said:

Hi why you didn’t put me in the raffle? 

Ugh my bad, apologies. I have you in the document with winners but looks like I forgot to include you in the raffle. Please PM me your Leo email I'll check tomorrow if I can get you something for consolation prize :) 

Archived