[GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

Skylined87

Game is way too complicated for my liking. Can't keep track of what's going on at all. On mobile in portrait view it's particularly confusing as you can't work out which set of reels correspond to which of the people.

Also some feedback on the competitions in general - I really like these contests and pretty much always give them a shot, but I'm a bit disappointed you've started introducing minimum stakes, feels like you're pricing us low stakers out and/or encouraging people to stake more than they normally would

Screenshot_20200416-103529~2.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing game! Had this MONSTER in the base game. 6kr bet (~€0.6) and hit pinks all the frickin way with 4x girl and 3x boy 🥳

1200x 🤯

AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Amazing start of the day ✌🏼 BTG have done it again with a great game. And it’s NOT a grinder. Amazing.

546B5DAF-BDFE-4FC2-9CF9-C1452AE215C7.png

Below is my contribution (a bit short of 300x), good luck to everyone. This is the best I've got, but will update in case I get a better one.

Firstly, for the likely raffle feedback to BTG with some pros and cons.

In overall, it is a good game, structure is a bit confusing for an average player, but over time my little brain adjusted. Base game runs well, gives decent returns with multipliers and from this thread of the forum, it can give a big win unexpectedly. Visuals are okay, but sound bugs and gets boring over time with the howling and need to switch to spotify.

Pros:

Volatility seems lower than most of your new games with no heartstopper or bonus buy gimmicks. Therefore, it appears to be a better game for wagering to an average player. Runs surprisingly smoothly with many elements in view also on mobile. A solid production imho.

Cons:

The biggest one really is, that daily since its release, my biggest concern is not how much money am I investing in hopes for a good return. Rather, does the game work (both on laptop and mobile). If the game does not start, it kicks me out after a few spins. In the variety of provided messages include (translated): "cashier error", "authentication error" and some "config error" followed by a string of code. In order to fill my rage meter, it kicks me out, restarts, kicks me out, restarts, which looks like a perpetual machine in the slot world. Please test it sufficiently in real life next time.

Secondly, a point that bores me plus starts to fill my rage meter, occurs when the multipliers are increased but there are no wilds in sight, waste of time. On the other hand, the heartstopper sound does not appear when there are two scatters in view waiting for a possible third one from a pot drop-down. A bit sloppy on the detail, in all due respect.

Thirdly, the BTG win themes are played with 20+x wins, yet when retrigger is reached, the slow count for more spins is skipped. A bit sloppy.

Fourthly, the game is a bit simplistic in the end. For a more slot adventure-setting there could have been a small, but reachable collection feature. For instance: collection of those inactive multiplier pots to fill up a meter in order to increase a multiplier when the free spins are triggered. Definitely not a royal mint 2000+ spins gimmick, but a small one (+1 and/ or only +1 multiplier in 300 spins average) for an extra incentive for a returning customer (player). Furthermore, for the sequel, should there be one, include abovementioned and sticky wilds or an option for free spins with sticky wilds (multiplied sticky wilds even better)2130232754_survivorbtg.png.46d0776cad6b94e989116309119c21a5.png.

@Skylined87 If i leave my feedback now and post a screenshot later will you count it? Anyway, as i'm such a bum atm, and literally was only able to squeeze ina tenner, because i just had to try asap, i felt a bit dissapointed after the fact. Please @BTG think of us lowrollers and make the minimum bet always 10 or even 5 cent like Donuts 😛

Of course the tenner was gone in a flash, all i got in return was a lot of teases and useless animations. Still can't appreciate that from providers: i get you want immersion and excitement to built up, however don't make them appear if there can not be a win! Most of us are seasoned gamblers and that gets old really fast. It's basically just a waste of time: we look at the screen, see there's no possibility of a win forming, yet we have to wait for the animation/built up to finish... 

Anyway, obviously i see the potential, it's another slot i'd love to try and hit on, but as said, i'd much prefer lower betsizes and less animations (at least the ones that have no point) so i'll have to wait for my actual payday to arrive, and approach thiswith a bigger bankroll!

Still thanks for the comp: these are appreciated, although i'm a wee bummed that the last few didn't have spins without having to post a screenie first. Also a bit of a regression that you seemingly increased the minimum wager for the prizes. Come on guys! Keep the low rollers in here :) 

30x for the random giveaway.

The game is ok, but thats it. While the graphics are nice, and flashy i dont really care for the animations ALL THE TIME, even when there is no chance of winning. After 918 spins, i have managed to get 3 bonuses, so its hard to get the bonus(which is kinda expected in a BTG game)

For the good sides, the bonus-feature is different compared to normal BTG slots, which i enjoy, and the fact that a bad megaways spin can drop in extra high multiplier is a good balance.

30x.PNG

Best one so far 371.5x. I like that you don't have to collect anything as most of the earlier BTG games. Base game feels a bit boring as I haven't hit any decent wins in it but bonus sure has great potential. I like the symbol design and game runs smooth as every BTG game. 8.5/10 for this one.

Survivor.png

Waited till I'd completed 10,000 spins before posting in the hope of hitting something larger but this is the best I can muster 148x. Have I been really unlucky??

I like the game and its a new interesting concept (once you understand it) and will continue to play it, here's what i learnt:

Its bonuses frequently - I had 46 bonuses in 10,030 spins so averaged a bonus every 218 spins. It only went feral 3 times twice hitting over 700 spins and once hit 1001 for a bonus. At times it was easy to predict a bonus around the 180 -200 spin mark, would be a good game for bonus hunts.

It wagers really well - after 10,030 spins I'm £112 up on stakes ranging from 40p to £2.40, though alot of this has to do with a good run after raising to £2 and hitting a quick succession of above average bonuses. But generally you can comfortably complete 100 spins on auto with loss limit set to 40x stake.

Bonuses averaged 55x - I only had four bonuses out of 46 over 100x. Think it could go massive but generally it seems medium volatility, unless I got really unlucky.

Multiplier Urns seem to disappear in the bonus - You can often get the multipliers up to 6x 6x in the base game off a single spin but can finish 15 spins in the bonus with lower multipliers.  The wilds also go missing in the bonus and rarely have a 'love in' to connect a win (unless they're on 1x 1x of course).

The largest base game hit was 50x though I can see it giving bigger hits in the base game than the bonus as the multipliers seem to go high from a single spin and the purples (top symbol) join across the middle reel.

Last 2 bonus spins are generally dead spins - when the multipliers finally get to a decent amount the wilds go missing for the last 2 spins.

Re triggers are infectious - the 3 times I got a re-trigger it followed it up with another a few spins later. I got 30 spins in one bonus but still only had 7x 5x multipliers by the end.

Max megaways rarely cascades - unlike the 117k megaways the top and bottom reels seem independent of one another so when you hit a win it rarely does multiple cascades that you sometimes see in Millionaire or Bonanza (or more likely Blueprint variant of Megaways).

Slot tracker picks up bonus before reels drop - so can un-pause video and record screen to capture the bonus drop - wanted to upload video but YouTube is not working for uploads at the moment.

Overall its an exciting game and I'm torn whether i should be disappointed with the overall return from 10,000 spins considering I'm up on the game! I'm sure I will play it again soon and finally get a big bonus. I think the best thing about the game is the multiplier collected in base game when bonus drop persist in the bonus to give a head start (though I never benefited from this head start!)

Capture.JPG

I dont see anything exciting could happen in the basegame as the megaways usually is very few, and the bonus is as hard to get as on bonanza, i think slot was one of the most boring BTG slots to play, unfortunately.

Mabye i would think better of it if i could get anything decent out of it, but i played spin after spin and this bonus was the only i could get that paid over 10x.

survivor.jpg

Awesome slot and way better then the last few releases because there is no chase mechanic.
Survivor reminds me a lot of how Bonanza plays.

Had quite a few bonuses, some good some bad.
Music is the best score out of any BTG game so far imo.

The urns are nice when they hit but a bit annoying when they don't but not really that big a deal because plays smooth and quick enough.
Hope that in the future you will make more games like this or possibly a non megaways game, would be interesting too.

205x for now.

Survivor_Megaways_BTG.PNG

Here is my best win on minimum stake, 454x.

Overall i like the game, seems easier to bonus than other BTG games so is perhaps more satisfying and fun to play. And it's something a bit different the way the reels are setup and the bonus is a slightly different twist on something with a progressive multiplier which is nice to see.

I don't have too much bad to say, one slight niggle might be the multiplier animations in the base game get a bit tedious when the increased multiplier jars drop in but there is no possibility of a win. Also the bonus can be really bad and not give you even one multiplier increase, it should at least guarantee you some multiplier so you feel like you have a chance of winning more than you could in the base game.

survivor454.thumb.jpg.aa96da2423118ca24ac8b9cffc23dfda.jpg

Archived