Jump to content
CasinoGrounds Promotions
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

Recommended Posts

forum-banner-nobutton-promo-survivor.jpg

Survive and emerge victorious in all new Survivor by Big Time Gaming

 

subheader_-_how_to_participate.png.4566e

Post your biggest x win screenshot or a video on Survivor on LeoVegas in real money mode during promotional period.

If you don't have an account at LeoVegas, make one 1128858857_HEREbutton.png.da0888246b7de3
 

Please read the eligibility requirements carefully under the prizes and extra spins sections.
 


subheader_-_prizes.png.783a657a995681041


Top 7 biggest x wins (min. bet: 0.40€ or your currency equivalentduring promotional period will get you cash prizes of:
1. €800
2. €500
3. €400
4. €300
5. €200
6. €200
7. €100


Send feedback on the game or LeoVegas along with the screenshot of 30x or higher to participate in the random prize draw (no minimum bet) - 10 x €50


subheader_-_extra_spins.png.76e0b7bee893
 

20 extra spins* on Survivor for:

- Current active players (those who made deposit in past 30 days)
- New sign-ups
- Players who become active during promotional period

*Applicable only for players registered under CasinoGrounds/NickSlots/LetsGiveItASpin/Slotspinner/Jamjarboy links.

Free spins will be always credited the next working day by 18:00 CEST after you fulfilled the requirement (check your offers or open up Survivor). If you sign up or deposit over the weekend, free spins will be credited on Monday after. 


subheader_-_important.png.ffd83c53be3cf8

Promotional period lasts from 15th of April 2020 until 22nd of April 2020 at 23:59.
Prize draw will take place 23rd of April 2020 and winners will be credited latest by 24th of April 2020, given that all will provide information needed and that their entries (screenshot/video) are verified.
Sweden and Denmark are excluded from this promotion.

Terms & Conditions: 
- This is an EXCLUSIVE CasinoGrounds promotion
- Extra spins are wager-free
- Extra spins can only be claimed once
- Prizes are credited in € or equivalent in your currency
- Players from Sweden and Denmark are excluded
- Only real money screenshots/videos accepted as entry
- LeoVegas full T&C Apply
- 18+, BeGambleAware.org
- This promotion is subject to change at any time

  • Like 2
  • Trophy 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nice game. Got this from base game. Got also one 15x bonus.  This game have potential.IMG_20200415_160559.thumb.jpg.dc49fe81cab283061fb74d05469bcaca.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

208x (in for the random raffle) took me ages to get a decent bonus. Bonus come by more often then on bonanza. Sofar i like nor dislike the slot. 

casinoGrounds8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Can i ask why the competitions suddenly changed to having 0,40 euro minimum bet for the big win comp? Kinda sad for people like me who suddenly cant really participate :( 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Natb0412 said:

Can i ask why the competitions suddenly changed to having 0,40 euro minimum bet for the big win comp? Kinda sad for people like me who suddenly cant really participate :( 

Imagine it's the casino putting this condition on it to justify the cost of the promo.

Share this post


Link to post

thats what i was thinking to, but was not sure becuase there were 2 different casino comps currently going on @dirtystack

Edited by Natb0412

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Natb0412 said:

Can i ask why the competitions suddenly changed to having 0,40 euro minimum bet for the big win comp? Kinda sad for people like me who suddenly cant really participate :( 

 

24 minutes ago, dirtystack said:

Imagine it's the casino putting this condition on it to justify the cost of the promo.

I'd say it was due to people taking advantage/abusing the promos and lack of t&cs especially in the party casino giveaway they did recently as it was all fun and good willed for years until that point.

Many thanks for another great promo CG hopefully I'll do alot better in this one!!  🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, LaTeRzuk said:

I'd say it was due to people taking advantage/abusing the promos and lack of t&cs especially in the party casino giveaway they did recently as it was all fun and good willed for years until that point.

Many thanks for another great promo CG hopefully I'll do alot better in this one!!  🙂

I doubt it as a £0.10/0.20 (whatever the minimum full line bet in a particular game is) minimum would have corrected that.

It's not just this site where the minimum bet to take part in promotions has increased, all the other ones I participate in have increase their required betsize from the minimum to £0.40 too.

 

Edited by dirtystack

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Natb0412 said:

thats what i was thinking to, but was not sure becuase there were 2 different casino comps currently going on @dirtystack

Oh yeah, good point. I didn't consider that. Not sure what the reason is then as it's not confined to casinogrounds or particular casinos.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Natb0412 said:

Can i ask why the competitions suddenly changed to having 0,40 euro minimum bet for the big win comp? Kinda sad for people like me who suddenly cant really participate :( 

 

1 hour ago, LaTeRzuk said:

 

I'd say it was due to people taking advantage/abusing the promos and lack of t&cs especially in the party casino giveaway they did recently as it was all fun and good willed for years until that point.

Many thanks for another great promo CG hopefully I'll do alot better in this one!!  🙂

 

22 minutes ago, dirtystack said:

I doubt it as a £0.10/0.20 (whatever the minimum full line bet in a particular game is) minimum would have corrected that.

 

The reason for the minimum bet came after reviewing the previous promotions.

We do these to give you guys an extra value on whenever you're playing a newly promoted slot - which most would play anyway if there was no promotion. 

I know we cannot possibly please everyone with this decision, but I'd still like to point out that you have an option to participate in the raffle where minimum bet is not required.

Thanks for understanding.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Love extra value.

Share this post


Link to post

(min. bet: 0.40€ or your currency equivalent), Prizes are credited in your currency (500$/500€/...)

 

So someone betting 0.40€ wins 800€(2000x) but I'm required to play 80cNZD spins(0.44€) to win $800NZD(439€)?

 

If the minbet rule applies then pay the prizes in euros/their currency equivalent like they used to be, no logic in me playing the same equivalent bets and getting 360€ less for first. 

 

I'll be the first to admit the comps were profitable for me and others in the past due to local currency values and the prizes being paid in euros but the change to prizes paid in local currency made it fair. Now its dramatically worse.

Edited by teckiwi

Share this post


Link to post

Been watching Nick for a while and recently started playing online. Greatly regretting not using your sign up links for Leo and Party :( All these wager free spins hahahhaa

Share this post


Link to post

Solid 38x just for the raffle.

Nice slot, however base game getting boring fast. Sounds and graphic are just ok, but nothing extra. Face symbol with 1x is just pointless.

Screenshot_2020-04-15_184352.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, teckiwi said:

 

So someone betting 0.40€ wins 800€(2000x) but I'm required to play 80cNZD spins(0.44€) to win $800NZD(439€)?

It’s x win not the amount in money turns  so 2000x on 80NZD would be the same as 2000x win on 40c 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, teckiwi said:

(min. bet: 0.40€ or your currency equivalent), Prizes are credited in your currency (500$/500€/...)

 

So someone betting 0.40€ wins 800€(2000x) but I'm required to play 80cNZD spins(0.44€) to win $800NZD(439€)?

 

If the minbet rule applies then pay the prizes in euros/their currency equivalent like they used to be, no logic in me playing the same equivalent bets and getting 360€ less for first. 

 

I'll be the first to admit the comps were profitable for me and others in the past due to local currency values and the prizes being paid in euros but the change to prizes paid in local currency made it fair. Now its dramatically worse.

You're right. Adjusted the terms.

"- Prizes are credited in € or equivalent in your currency"

Apologies for confusion, just goes to show everything that we write in the promo text needs to be checked 10 times :D 

Share this post


Link to post

Both the prize and the required bet size are in your money. 
 

If you are playing NZD then you will be paid in NZD - the prize for you is NZ$800 

The minimum bet for you is not €0.40 converted to NZ$(€0.40 = NZ$0.73 rounded up to 0.80)

The minimum bet for you is NZ$0.40

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, dirtystack said:

Both the prize and the required bet size are in your money. 
 

If you are playing NZD then you will be paid in NZD - the prize for you is NZ$800 

The minimum bet for you is not €0.40 converted to NZ$(€0.40 = NZ$0.73 rounded up to 0.80)

The minimum bet for you is NZ$0.40

Well this got confusing :D 

Anyway, in this promo case the €800 prize for example will be converted (EUR->NZD for example) to your currency on the day of crediting.

For the future, I'll try to make it clear like this.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for another great competition, so many prizes to be won, awesome! :)
 

For this one I will only enter on the random prize draw.

 

The game is brutal but it surely has great potential.

 

It sucks that it’s super hard to get a bonus and then it barely pays. Had it twice, once on 40 cent, once on 20 cent, both paid below 10x.

 

I like the way the multipliers work and I like the way the reels are set so even though it’s basically „just another megaways game“ it feels like it is something new. I’ll definitely play it more in the future but most likely just on 20 cent.

 

So here is my entry for the prize draw.

 

Best of luck to everyone who’s trying to get a big win for the competition! :)

 

AC4FBEE0-DEA4-4AB0-A8B8-A8B739F82D4B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

428.6x really like the feel of the game, the way the multiplier works is cool. Great recent game from BTG

IMAG0459.jpg

Edited by Alexs
Dw
  • Get in! 1

Share this post


Link to post

forgot to take a screenshot but won 31

Screenshot_20200416-123835.png

Share this post


Link to post

Hard to get a bonus in this game. Not a big fan of this slot, might change my mind however if i hit big ;).  147.05x

 

survivormegaways.thumb.jpg.eea9c0ebc554adee2818d4019d5786a1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

something new i like it. new ways to win and can see some massive wins coming on this slot .its a grinding game like all btg but fun the same time :)

bandicam 2020-04-16 13-09-37-157.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Just got this from 4 scatters was done to my last 3 spins lol

BBD1C3AC-2566-43F8-A89C-B1DE2EE295F8.png

Edited by Djsoundman
Added more text

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...