Jump to content
Complaints
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bitstarz casino is a scam

Recommended Posts

To be honest. Bitstarz casino is one of the few Curacao licenced casinos that compete the top 5 casinos list. I can assure you there is no complaint where bitstarz was wrong and that hasn't be resolved. Olle is very professional on situations like this. As an experienced one the only thing is done here is sending you back your deposits. Which I think it's already done. Next time you have to be more careful. There are a lot of threads that blame casinos by the time it's the players fault. This is one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Teamkayenne said:

To be honest. Bitstarz casino is one of the few Curacao licenced casinos that compete the top 5 casinos list. I can assure you there is no complaint where bitstarz was wrong and that hasn't be resolved. Olle is very professional on situations like this. As an experienced one the only thing is done here is sending you back your deposits. Which I think it's already done. Next time you have to be more careful. There are a lot of threads that blame casinos by the time it's the players fault. This is one of them. 

Olle professional? His post doesn't reflect that 😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, OneMoreBet said:

Olle professional? His post doesn't reflect that 😂

Alright can you tell me why isn't he a professional?

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Teamkayenne said:

Alright can you tell me why isn't he a professional?

If you don't see the lack of professionalism in starting this investigation based on chat logs that according to Olle don't fit the chat behaviour of a 78 year old and all the KYC documents were approved...

What would have been professional is to just lock the account for bonus abuse.

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, OneMoreBet said:

If you don't see the lack of professionalism in starting this investigation based on chat logs that according to Olle don't fit the chat behaviour of a 78 year old and all the KYC documents were approved...

What would have been professional is to just lock the account for bonus abuse.

You do know that support in big brands see your IP address. Moreover chat logs are used for the security investigation as well.

Terms and conditions are something that every player in a casino has to comply with. 

Even here you and I have to comply with casinogrounds terms of use. 

If you ever work in a casino where you have to do security check up on a players account and you check a 78 year old man living up North writting "I'm outta here lol" well then wouldn't you ask for a phone verification? 

As stated the 78 year old man after this request, suddenly couldn't speak English but only write? 

* You cannot claim bonus abuse for a ground reason. Player should have used bonus for 5 consecutive deposits.

 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Teamkayenne said:

* You cannot claim bonus abuse for a ground reason. Player should have used bonus for 5 consecutive deposits.

 

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, OneMoreBet said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

Casino cannot confiscate winnings as you proposed with the reason of bonus abuse in this case. 

It's confiscation of winnings due to duplicate account. The deposit is returned back. Stated on 3.2 on TCS. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Just going to put this one here.. Can anyone find a casino that beats this list? :DD  
 

Quote

7. The following games do not contribute towards the completion of the wagering requirement of a bonus: Immortal Romance, Aliens, Mega Moolah, Ragnarok, Pocket Dice, Lucky Angler, Eggomatic, Big Bang, The Dark Knight, Peek-A-Boo, Tomb Raider, The Dark Knight Rises, Forsaken Kingdom, Scrooge, Secret of the Stones, Terminator 2, Champion of the Track, Robin Hood, Tomb Raider 2, Queen of Gold, Castle Builder (II), Game of Thrones, Playboy, Ozwin`s Jackpots, Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas, Pimped, Tut`s Twister, Stardust, Divine Forest, 300 Shields, Super Fast Hot Hot Respin, Wolf Hunters, Tree of Fortune, Bikini Party, MegaBoy, Pearls of India, Sea Hunter, Eye of the Kraken, Double Dragons, Hot Ink, Pumpkin Patch, Art of the Heist, Dragon Dance, Wild Orient, Retro Reels, Retro Reels Extreme Heat, Retro Reels Diamond Glitz, Craps, Max Quest: Wrath of Ra, Pinocchio, Split Way Royal, Super 7 Blackjack, Tens or Better, Three Card Rummy, Triple Edge Poker, WhoSpunIt Plus, Zoom Roulette, VIP European Roulette, London Hunter, Reel Steal, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Single Deck Blackjack Professional Series, The French Roulette, TXS Hold'em Professional Series, Jackpot Jester 200000, Golden Legend, Happy Halloween, MULTIFRUIT 81, Royal Masquerade, Tower Quest, Hugo 2, Astro Legends: Lyra and Erion, Beautiful Bones, Cool Buck, Medusa, Reel Gems, Spectacular Wheel of Wealth, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Wheel of Wealth, Wheel of Wealth Special Edition, Book of Oz, Alchymedes, Dark Vortex, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Jokerizer, Spina Colada, The Dark Joker Rizes, Vikings Go Berzerk, Vikings go to Hell, Wicked Circus, Scarab Treasure, Rage to Riches, Gems Odyssey, Cazino Cosmos, Baker's Treat, Lemur Does Vegas, Zombie Hoard, Bookie of Odds, Scudamore's Super Stakes, Sugar Pop and Sugar Pop 2: Double Dipped, Fruitbat Crazy, Santa's Village. All Belatra slots are excluded as well, except: Venetian Rain, Customs Storage, Jingle Bells, 7 Days of the Spanish Armada, Neptune's Kingdom, Dracula Riches.

almost easier to list the games you're allowed to wager on 😛

Share this post


Link to post

Reading this stresses me out, from all the times I've literally been outright scammed by Rouge casinos, hasn't happened for many years as I've only been using the best trusted sites

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, torriz said:

Just going to put this one here.. Can anyone find a casino that beats this list? :DD  
 

almost easier to list the games you're allowed to wager on 😛

These are the excluded ones on bitstarz. 

The ones you posted can be played. 

Also bitstarz provides the black screen which doesn't allow you to play the excluded slot. 

If you are looking for a seriously big list check cookie casino.

Screenshot_20200710-191501.png

Share this post


Link to post

@dkmikes like you said you are clearly over it, and just want to warm about this site. how nice of you 😂

But to be serious, i only have good things to say about this site. Quick verifikation of my account, withdrawel confirmed within one hour. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Teamkayenne said:

These are the excluded ones on bitstarz. 

The ones you posted can be played. 

Also bitstarz provides the black screen which doesn't allow you to play the excluded slot. 

If you are looking for a seriously big list check cookie casino.

Screenshot_20200710-191501.png

 

Yes, I clearly said unable to be wagered on. 
Regardless, the list on Bitstarz is ridiculous. 

I'll check cookie casino for the lulz 😃

Edited by torriz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 10/07/2020 at 09:23, Teamkayenne said:

To be honest. Bitstarz casino is one of the few Curacao licenced casinos that compete the top 5 casinos list. I can assure you there is no complaint where bitstarz was wrong and that hasn't be resolved. Olle is very professional on situations like this. As an experienced one the only thing is done here is sending you back your deposits. Which I think it's already done. Next time you have to be more careful. There are a lot of threads that blame casinos by the time it's the players fault. This is one of them. 

I think you and me have a very diffrend idea of whats professional, for a customer supporter/manager calling customers criminals and being extremly rude on mail after mail is not what i personaly would call professional.

And i dont see my dads situation being resolved either, and no he never got hes deposit refunded either they closed the account and that was that.

And do tell me why its is the players fault, because i dont see it at all, bitstarz blame my dad for being me, and thats even though the IP used is in my dads name not mine, i have my own apparetment a long way from my dads apparetment, i was at work doing the time where my dad got the win, plus all the other documents that got send in to bitstarz, there is only one way to explain it and thats bitstarz is not a legit casino.

Just the thing that i was at work, witch i got documents on as well witch is from the goverment since the goverment owns the company i work for witch is driving public trains, if thats not enough proof then nothing will be and i stand by my statement that bitstarz is a scam casino.

And @Teamkayenne you do know how IP works right, most people got dynamic IP so it can change on any given time, you could get an IP that has been used on a diffrend account within the casino and you would lose any winnings as well, why do you think they got that in the T&C.

My dad cant speake or write english just so you know, Bitstarz also knows this, my dad use as so many others online translator that translate into danish, he write in danish and it translate to english its really not that hard mate.

Edited by dkmikes

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, dkmikes said:

I think you and me have a very diffrend idea of whats professional, for a customer supporter/manager calling customers criminals and being extremly rude on mail after mail is not what i personaly would call professional.

And i dont see my dads situation being resolved either, and no he never got hes deposit refunded either they closed the account and that was that.

And do tell me why its is the players fault, because i dont see it at all, bitstarz blame my dad for being me, and thats even though the IP used is in my dads name not mine, i have my own apparetment a long way from my dads apparetment, i was at work doing the time where my dad got the win, plus all the other documents that got send in to bitstarz, there is only one way to explain it and thats bitstarz is not a legit casino.

Just the thing that i was at work, witch i got documents on as well witch is from the goverment since the goverment owns the company i work for witch is driving public trains, if thats not enough proof then nothing will be and i stand by my statement that bitstarz is a scam casino.

And @Teamkayenne you do know how IP works right, most people got dynamic IP so it can change on any given time, you could get an IP that has been used on a diffrend account within the casino and you would lose any winnings as well, why do you think they got that in the T&C.

My dad cant speake or write english just so you know, Bitstarz also knows this, my dad use as so many others online translator that translate into danish, he write in danish and it translate to english its really not that hard mate.

Alright I will pm you. 

Share this post


Link to post

@dkmikes your story kind of feels like a coverup on the scam you were trying to pull by playing your dad`s account. Imo @BitStarz is right by doing some more investigation if they dont trust it. You couldnt convise them that it was your dad playing because you gave all the wrong answers. They did what they have to do especially when the IP address is linked to a selfexcluded player. Players with an addiction do wierd stuff to play, and your case fits the profile perfectly. Sorry for the winning, but hey thats what you get when you try to scam people.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Teamkayenne said:

not a gambling related issue? What was the reason of the complaint you put up? 

 

12 hours ago, Shantaurus said:

@dkmikes your story kind of feels like a coverup on the scam you were trying to pull by playing your dad`s account. Imo @BitStarz is right by doing some more investigation if they dont trust it. You couldnt convise them that it was your dad playing because you gave all the wrong answers. They did what they have to do especially when the IP address is linked to a selfexcluded player. Players with an addiction do wierd stuff to play, and your case fits the profile perfectly. Sorry for the winning, but hey thats what you get when you try to scam people.

@Shantaurus i think you need to read up on this tread some more, i was at work when my dad was playing and won, i have documents with goverment stamps on both my paycheck and my worksheet, and there are plenty of other casinos just like bitstarz that i could go play so theres no need to play at a place i dident like when i did play it witch is why i closed my account with them in the first place, and really happy i did lol

And i think you need to look up the word scam bc there was no bonus money in play either and for it to be a scam i would have to gain something and not just play with raw deposits  :) 

And i dont have an addiction to gambling ive been playing since 1997 online and IRL before that its allways just been a hobby :) 

Edited by dkmikes

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, dkmikes said:

And i think you need to look up the word scam bc there was no bonus money in play either and for it to be a scam i would have to gain something and not just play with raw deposits  :) 

You just trying to convince ppl on this tread that you were not playing but it was your dad, and now your saying that you didnt gain anything and played raw deposits and there was no bonus money. How can you even play when your selfexcluded? it really makes no sence. I think you need to face the fact you got caught, deal with it, get over it, learn your lesson from it and move on. As i said, you dont convinse me that your dad was playing as the whole story doesnt add up and makes no sence at all.

Share this post


Link to post

I just made a new account on Bitstarz, deposited 300 euro and won a total of 1800 on Crazy Time. I cashout and they request documents before approval.

I sent in the documents and 30 minutes later the documents was approved and withdrawal was cleared.

So yeah, I guess if you don't try to cheat the system, Bitstarz is top notch!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, LOoN1E said:

I just made a new account on Bitstarz, deposited 300 euro and won a total of 1800 on Crazy Time. I cashout and they request documents before approval.

I sent in the documents and 30 minutes later the documents was approved and withdrawal was cleared.

So yeah, I guess if you don't try to cheat the system, Bitstarz is top notch!

Agree, it was the same for me when i played there. There is also a casinoground Streamer @Casinolandstreaming he has multiple times shown on stream, that he makes a cashout and also show it get aproved within 15 minutes.

He is also a very nice guy, so go and check him out if you have not watch him before 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Shantaurus said:

You just trying to convince ppl on this tread that you were not playing but it was your dad, and now your saying that you didnt gain anything and played raw deposits and there was no bonus money. How can you even play when your selfexcluded? it really makes no sence. I think you need to face the fact you got caught, deal with it, get over it, learn your lesson from it and move on. As i said, you dont convinse me that your dad was playing as the whole story doesnt add up and makes no sence at all.

@Shantaurus

Dosent really matter if you belive it or not, its fact and i have all the documents to back it up, and there is nothing that dosent add up, i can play just fine on any casino i want iam not selfexcluded from anywhere other then the few casinos where ive closed my account, i think you need to learn a bit more about how casinos work, what a scam is, and what selfexcluded means, before trying to take part in a conversation you apprently know very little about.

I was trying to explain to you what the word scam means that its when you gain something from it by cheating your way to it to get more bonuses and such, and that i wouldent be playing with raw deposits if i where to do a scam, my dad was playing with raw deposits.

selfexcluded means you cant play on the casino where you have made a selfexclude, dosent mean you cant play else where. 

 

@LOoN1E

Grats with your win and the payout, good to hear someone got some money out, maybe when you win big, or when you get an IP that has allready been used within the casino, the next time it wont be so easy, my dad had the same experince with the documents they got approved within 30 mins but it dident mean much thats when all the fun started.

@orzabots

They wouldent scam streamers that would be shooting them self in the foot lol 

Share this post


Link to post

In any case i am done with this issue and i see no point in continue the conversation, ive said what i wanted and shared mine and my dads experince with bitstarz and that was the only goal, people can make up there own mind if they want to play at bitstarz or not its a free world, all i can say check up on other gambling sites before playing at any casino to see what experinces others has had then make up your own mind :) and bitstarz does have alot of issues just like my dad for alot of people so do check the web for info before signing up anywhere.

There are plenty of casinos to pick from so might as well pick the ones with good reputation among the players.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I have a bad experince with bitstarz... Stay away from them..

Share this post


Link to post
On 14/07/2020 at 23:12, Ziexor said:

I have a bad experince with bitstarz... Stay away from them..

hmm, would you care to share the details. i have only heard great about them, and also never had any problems. But i would like to know if they did something bad

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...