Social
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

24 Hour Charity Stream Giveaway

Hello Kim, Blanco and Maja! 

Awesome 24hrs and I managed to watch 18hrs of it! Only time off was when I fell asleep!

Watching it also made me donate for such an awesome content

• Like 1

There was many funny parts, but when Kim ate the Octopus his face and the retching off screen was hilarious !! thanks for a brilliant stream. Maja for the class haircuts. Hollywood is calling" 

Edited by Jason W
  • Like 1

Great cause, great stream. Donation any time for these guys. Get in maté. My name is DexstarMorgan on twitch.

• Like 1

What an amazing stream. There was literally almost no shame from all of you three, Maya, Blanco and Kim! You did all challenges. You are amazing.

30k is a enormous amount of money you got. Get in! ❤️

the hair shaving

A very good one of the best stream I watched eating cat food chilly sauce cracking egg shaving beard and head winning on favourite 11 what else you can expect truly amazing bendy of luck from rocket singh (screen name )and as I said I cut my hair and beard too 

E9915300-5056-48E8-9DAB-F2FA9029D206.jpeg

I loved how you really put yourself into it, and for a good cause as well. funny stuff for us viewers as well! Bald is not a good look for you though :P

Been watching Kim for a few months, respect to the thought that went into the stream. The best bit was the shaving

Loved the stream, managed to watch about 19/20 hours of it. You should all be proud of what you’ve achieved! I loved it all

Tack!!! Det har varit helt underbart! perfekt till min födelsedag, MUCHLOVE!!😍

u look nice

I really liked this 24h chairity stream looking forwards to the next One ♥️♥️ Ding ding 

What a lovely way to spend my Easter! Much love!

Love you Kim!

Was with you for about 20h! Thanks alot for the entrertainment & for gathering money towards a good cause! 😃 

Been having it on for 24h, though i've been sleeping for 5 of them. Everytime i woke up, they where going strong and I remember waking up thinking, Are they still this lively 😁 Amazing!

The fact you donate all this money, humbles me and makes me reconsider my own relationship to money and gambling. And makes me like you much more, Kim Buddha.

Highlight was ofc just seeing Kim sitting there, accustomed to his monk style 🤣

Edited by allreven

i liked the stream very much, best moment was waking up to blancos hulk hogan mustache.

Hey Kim I was watching it nearly the whole night big love! Love the grind

the most i liked about the stream is you two and what yous are doing for the pandemic

Hi, such a massive we’ll done to you all Maja included. I loved how real, modest and entertaining you were from the start! The thing I loved the most was the fact you are doing all this for others and no self gain. I have the upmost respect for all of you. 

I managed to donate €10 and I’m glad it can go such a long way!

Good evening from Harry - Birmingham England !

Hi Kim!

Congratulations guys! you are legends!!!

I donated £10. I've only missed 7 hours of the stream and regularly messaged the chat.

Screenshot 2020-04-12 at 19.27.30.png

Edited by oneandonlylee
added screenshot