24 Hour Charity Stream Giveaway

Skylined87

what a man you are kim, your dad will be looking down on you, that's why you shine so bright. blanco your a true g too, maya should open her own saloon now. il fly over for a haircut haha my fav moment has to be when kim took one for the team and got a hair cut, ive never laughed so much on any stream, if I win give to next person, I just wanted to say " you should be proud of yourself kimmie2shoes, your a special guy"  billymitch x 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GG's Guys

Kimme, Blanco and Maja you out did youselves on this charity stream. Big wins, Bad Losses, Raising a shit ton for a great cause and actually looking half decent with the new hairstyles. Topping it off with eating cat food you mad people. Keep up the great streams. Much love.

Hey guys. Nick Nairn and Baby Nairn here (Twitch: nick_nirlin). Firstly, you are all heroes. You really have hearts of gold and deserve so much credit for what you have done. My favourite part of the stream has to be your egg roulette challenges. So much fun to watch

Great Stream Kim, Blanco and Maya. Congrats on achieving such a high number for WHO in the 

battle against Covid19. Your stream provided much escape to what is really happening in the outside world. 

I posted many messages on stream but most went very fast. My best part was seeing your big wins especially

on Deal or No deal with 7 and 9 the remaining  numbers after giving Blanco the Ronaldo haircut. 

It was fate. Thank you for the entertainment but also raising money for a very important cause that is 

killing thousands daily around the world. I hope you see this message and realise how important you raising money is so important. 

best wishes shabbir 

Archived