24 Hour Charity Stream Giveaway

Skylined87

I watched the whole stream on YouTube and donated €10 I think it was your best steam yet and for such a fantastic cause. I watch your steam everyday but never comment I watch in silence and enjoy every stream! Well done guys massive congratulations!! All the way from the UK

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been blown away by the community and other streamers that helped move the total far beyond expectations. Makes you feel good to be part of something so special. 

Amazing effort Kim and Blanco! 

Favorite part had to be Blanco’s reaction to the Monk Haircut 😂😂

Hey guys today is my only day off from working for the NHS in England, i have been so tired all week unfortunately i have seen 25 people per day lose there lives and it's been heart breaking and watched your stream abit last night and watched all day today just to cheer me up and take my mind off everything that has happened the past 2 weeks....my fav part of the stream that i have seen is the flock of donations from everyone connected to the stream and also for you and Blanco to participate with haircuts and beard cuts which has entertained people who have been here most or all the stream time. Best wishes for myself  for being an amazing and humble streamer, much love and DING DING!!!!

Amazing stream! Thank you guys so much for smashing it! I loved every part I was physically awake to watch! I loved the humbleness of you guys as per usual but this really brought everyone together and showed how powerful we are together. Truly amazing efforts from everyone. If I HAD to choose a specific part it'd be the contagious laugh of Kim first getting his hair cut, Blanco and Maja couldn't stop and it was brilliant, kept me smiling for ages. Exactly what we need in such dark times, great job and THANK YOU! 🔥

My best bit was you all trying to decipher the Italian hair dye.The whole 24 hours has been wonderful from start to finish, you have never stopped smiling and have brought so much enjoyment to your viewers. We need more Kim’s and Blancos in this world. Well done today guys and Maja of course. 

12 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

A massive thank you for all your support for Letsgiveitaspin's 24 hour charity stream.

To all of you who participated in any way or you've been watching stream for longer time, we have a small "thank you" giveaway.

Prizes:

- 5 x Onesie (one piece) + T-Shirt from Relax Gaming
- 5 x AvatarUX bags, which include: Wireless desktop phone charger, battery back charger that can charge wirelessly, worldwide travel plug and 5 phone poppers (they attach to the back of the phone and can be used as a stand or to hold the phone better. They pop out and then pop back flat)
- 5 x 3 T-Shirts similar to the ones that Letsgiveitaspin (Kim) uses in stream

To participate you have to feel that you earned it tonight and write what you liked most about the stream. I will contact all the winners by PM this week.

How do we pick the winners:

Letsgiveitaspin will use random.org to pick a number between 1 to amount of posts that will be made in this thread. Drawn number will reflect the forum post number in the thread and you will be the winner.

I've been watching for about 6-7 hours of the stream and been a big fan since the start of the year. You have been doing a really big impact on me, since i have been gambling a lot a year ago and still am feeling addicted. But now i can watch your stream instead, and it's always a pleasure. The funniest part of the stream was 110% when Kim got his hair ripped off and was not happy about it being "not straight" haha. Love you kim, blanco and Maja. Keep up the incredible streams and i hope the best for ya'll. ❤️ 

Had to take some breaks but I've been with you guys for the most part! 

Just love the vibes in general. You are two stand up guys and the stream has been a blast! Love the fact that you are willing to sacrifice your looks for charity! SeemsGood

What legends my favourite streamers by far Thankyou so much for making lives better in this difficult time and also big shoutout to mods as well also to add to do a 24hr stream is difficult I done it once with no viewers so what an amazing achievement thankyou for keeping everyone happy and I’m glad my suggestion of wild swarm got majority of your balance back it’s a supermegadongding 

What a fucking stream.

Number 7 on Deal or No Deal was meant to be. Super proud. 

Watching from minute 1, the stream was more than a success,  it was legendary and never will be forgotten. 

Everyone involved done an amazing job. 

Kim the Oracle, Blanco the Legend , Maja the Queen...that's a SUPER MEGA DING DING ❤️

Archived