24 Hour Charity Stream Giveaway

Skylined87

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole stream has been amazing Kim and Blanco! Well Done Lads. The thing I liked most about the stream was the dedication you both put into it! (But also kim throwing up and Blanco getting 20 out of 24 eggs LOL)  Congratulations again! It's now time to get some sleep! It's a mega WIG WIG! TOON TOON!

I have absolutely loved this stream.  Cracking effort, well impressed with what you are all doing and the money raised.  Shaving half of Kim’s facial hair off was my favourite part, it was a great laugh.  Even if I don’t win, was very glad to be part of such a great cause and stream.  All the best, now go get some well deserved sleep. 

Have to echoe everyone else's comments, I'm a bit or a lurker in stream and don't comment much, but what you guys have done is amazing,

I have been on and off for the whole 24hrs, and have been impressed that you have remained entertaining throughout, 

Kim also you suit the slap head look 😂

Much love to you guys ❤️❤️

Honestly you guys are amazing! Started watching last night when you started stayed up until about 3 woke up at 9:30 and been watching all day since. The fact that you guys have gone to such lengths to raise money for charity is unbelievable. Your stream has  been a godsend in this tough time and i appreciate both of you so much. Thanks again for such an amazing stream and well done on the amount raised!!!! 

I was here 16 hours. I did donate a small amount. I liked your reaction on every single Blanco's unlucky egg roulette moments haha. I liked reaction when you saw Ronaldo's hair first and when Maia waved and was happy.  You 3 make a great team for the great cause. Good job. We have been waiting charity stream for  so long. Blanco called roulette rigged! Exposed!

By the way: screenshot taken! Half moustache  will always be a memory ahaha.

Managed to watch about 12 hours in total, sadly couldn't donate but tried to support as much as i could by watching, its an amazing thing you've done and the money you have raised is going to help so many people.

You both should be super proud of yourselves, theres a couple of high lights for me, from blanco being covered in egg, to kim going from a monk to a new born baby.

Enjoyed the stream so much, heres to the next one, much love !!!!

Archived