Social
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

24 Hour Charity Stream Giveaway

Kim and Blanco, what a great job! You guys showed that gamblers are not just guys trowing away money but we also can do good for charity! Cant waint untill the next 24h stream!

get the fudge in, glad we have you guys ❤️ much love 

ace_me_babyyy

Edited by AreToTheZoo

Been here for most of the stream, you did the community proud boys. Was really amazing to see support from my other favourite slot streamers too.

Blanco thinking he was Wolverine for a few hours and Kim looking like blonde elvis for a while haha

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

This whole stream has been amazing Kim and Blanco! Well Done Lads. The thing I liked most about the stream was the dedication you both put into it! (But also kim throwing up and Blanco getting 20 out of 24 eggs LOL)  Congratulations again! It's now time to get some sleep! It's a mega WIG WIG! TOON TOON!

Edited by Samara

I have absolutely loved this stream.  Cracking effort, well impressed with what you are all doing and the money raised.  Shaving half of Kim’s facial hair off was my favourite part, it was a great laugh.  Even if I don’t win, was very glad to be part of such a great cause and stream.  All the best, now go get some well deserved sleep. 

Much Love guys! Congrats!

Great stream Kim blanco and maya, you’ve given great entertainment for a good cause, congratulations on the money you raised and generously donated, sean

Well done everyone... You all played a massive part and put a huge smile on everyone's faces. All this money does well but also the smiles you give people is very important. I hope my donation goes to a great place!!! 

Loved the stream guys. I think you two have done amazing. I loved the egg roulette and how you both kept the stream entertaining. Ive donated what I could afford to! Much love x

I really like the energy of the stream how u and blanco were amazing throught out the whole 24h. 

Wishing you guys the best you both are awsome people. 

Having being with you guys for more than 19+ hours... it was an EPIC time together. Not to mention the good cause which is there. 

All the best and hope that the money will be put to really good use (against the Covid-19)

Hey kim and blanco i loved the stream it was amazing.

Since you guys are giving out so much and helping so many people i would like to do the same so if i do win give it to the next post 

love you guys ❤️

Have to echoe everyone else's comments, I'm a bit or a lurker in stream and don't comment much, but what you guys have done is amazing,

I have been on and off for the whole 24hrs, and have been impressed that you have remained entertaining throughout, 

Kim also you suit the slap head look 😂

Much love to you guys ❤️❤️

Kim, Maja and Blanco your all stars, probably watched for 18-20hrs and I feel knackered. much respect to you guys.

The best part of the whole stream except the amount that was raised, was the first raw egg that smashed Blanco in his head with so much power haha. 

Cheers

Honestly you guys are amazing! Started watching last night when you started stayed up until about 3 woke up at 9:30 and been watching all day since. The fact that you guys have gone to such lengths to raise money for charity is unbelievable. Your stream has  been a godsend in this tough time and i appreciate both of you so much. Thanks again for such an amazing stream and well done on the amount raised!!!! 

Edited by Sean Clarke-Brown
Spelling

Have been watching this for a long time most of night into morning then collapsed lmao.

Super well done to you Kim you have a good heart and deserve all the good things coming your way.

Also well done to Blanco and Maja Much Love 😍 ❤️❤️

I was here 16 hours. I did donate a small amount. I liked your reaction on every single Blanco's unlucky egg roulette moments haha. I liked reaction when you saw Ronaldo's hair first and when Maia waved and was happy.  You 3 make a great team for the great cause. Good job. We have been waiting charity stream for  so long. Blanco called roulette rigged! Exposed!

By the way: screenshot taken! Half moustache  will always be a memory ahaha.

An amazing stream! Donate €15 euros for the charity! Watching like 15 hours! Most respects to the guys! DING DING DING!

Managed to watch about 12 hours in total, sadly couldn't donate but tried to support as much as i could by watching, its an amazing thing you've done and the money you have raised is going to help so many people.

You both should be super proud of yourselves, theres a couple of high lights for me, from blanco being covered in egg, to kim going from a monk to a new born baby.

Enjoyed the stream so much, heres to the next one, much love !!!!

Happy Easter guys! :D

HappyKim.jpg

the eat red cheese challenge

blanco and maya . 

this taste good:-)

You guys such a inspiration to all.  Big shout out to you both for the removal of your hair.  Hope  the best for you both and your family