24 Hour Charity Stream Giveaway

Skylined87

Hello Kim,

The thing I enjoyed the most was the community sticking together for 24hours. The first thing I thought when I woke up was 'Hope Kim is doing well'.

I tried my best to donate as much as i'm able to miss. COVID-19 is a worldwide issue and we must be thankful there are people offering  their time to help the people in need.

It was a great day/night

thank you,

Michael

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the best things with the stream is to see how generous people are in this community,and all for a good case! When it counts as most,humanity shows itself from the best side possible.Along with all the entertainment from Kim and blanco it made the best stream ever. Kudos to you! It was a pleasure to be watching you for around 15 hours in total. 

Hi Kim, thank you so much for the stream! It has been brilliant and so funny. My favourite part was the noise blanco made when you cracked an egg on your head and went all over blancos chest

It was my partner Katie's first time watching, and she watched all 17 hours with me, and now understands games more and loved every minute.

The amount you have donated is truly astonishing and you have to be proud of what you have done. I too shaved my head, albeit not bald, but close enough and donated :)

Best of luck and see you on the next stream! 

Archived