How 1 slot machine made me give up gambling forever

Jadnici

So after few poker tournaments on party poker I had around 200$ in my account. Decided to play some slots and picked Pirates plenty - battle for gold. So this game is similar as any other 3 row 5 reel game but it has extra row which is unlocked after u gather set amount of that symbols to unlock it. What that means is that u get 5 more spots to land symbols, scatters...and of course more win lines

So back to my session, I played on 40p stake and it took me around 300 spins to unlock extra row. I had 3 bonuses some good wins and that just cost me 25$.

So u are now thinking 1 extra row more win lines more space to land bonus... 

So u are asking now what happend right? 

1BIG FUCKIN NOTHING. THE MOMENT UNLOCKED THAT EXTRA ROW I JUST GOT BENT OVER MY PANTS PULLED DOWN AND FUCKED FOR 30 MINS AND REMAINING BALANCE OF 180$ I HAD

So my question is how is it possible for slot to go cold exact moment 1 extra row is aded and winning chances are improved?? 

• 1 month later...

Yes @Jadnici, Red Tiger slots can have that effect on people. Had the same experience with the first version of Pirates' Plenty back in August 2019. After unlocking the so-called Treasure Reel, the slot changes from medium to high volatility, meaning my RTP went from approx. 93-94% to around 60%. The bonus gets almost impossible to land and the random Wild Monkey feature practically disappears "magically" too - maybe the monkey abandoned ship for good, I know I did after around 1400 fruitless spins, haha!

To be fair I gave the slot a go recently and actually landed the bonus a couple of times, but nothing great, around 40x on all three occasions. I guess I'm not a Red Tiger fan after all. I only really like Flaming Fox, one of the older Red Tiger slots without any build-in investment mechanism. 

• 3 weeks later...

I fell for it too cause a friend of mine unlocked the extra reel at €0.60 bets and ended up just over €200.00 in profits with around 10 Free Spins rounds played. So I was genuinely excited to play,but yeah I didn't have much luck with it, got frustrated and stopped.

Archived