Sickest bet ever? Liverpool - Atletico Madrid Champions League

LetsGiveItASpin

Most insane bet ever in so many ways!

I was watching Liverpool - Atletico and doing some live betting (was in for €2,5k total). When it went to overtime I saw Atletico to win @ 41 times the money and instantly tried to get €500 on (they only allowed €224). My thinking was that Atletico had to win IN the overtime, not in total (yes I had quite a few beers) hence the price was way to high.

AFTER I got the bet on, Liverpool scored 2-0 but as I had just put my phone in the bar for charging I didn't bother to go get it again to increase my bet. If I had I'd put on more it would've probably been at 200-1 this time (keep in mind I still didn't realize that Atletico had to win in total). After the first 15 minutes of added time I went to get my phone, thinking my bet is basically safe as Atletico scored 2 goals. When I check the bet I realized; Sh*t, Atletico actually has to WIN IN TOTAL.

I'm thinking my bet is dead as Liverpool is pressuring hard, THEN at minute 120+1 Atletico gets a counter attack and manages to score and my sucker bet comes in  😍  😍  😍 I started screaming and celebrating like a mad man with the Atletico fans and took 2 rounds for everyone in the bar. Sick day to say the least, 2020 must be my year!

IMG_3191.PNG

89549054_2756268754428579_8088142099540606976_n.jpg

17 minutes ago, Nosound113 said:

>:( Glad for the win but sad that Pool lost :((( 

Sucks for Liverpool fans, they deserved the win but at one point the odds for the upset are just to high to pass off on

12 minutes ago, Modnationx said:

Haha congratz, I was so close aswell on putting on atletico but I didn't I put on liverpool 🤕🤒🤕

I actually had liverpool -2,5 in ordinary time @ 5,2 times the money. Didn't think it was value so didn't post it in my weekly sports betting thread but wanted to have a bet while I was watching the game then swung to Atletico in overtime because I thought it was 41 times to money to win the overtime.

1 hour ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

Haha, I'm SUPER minus EV on live betting, I just go crazy. Pre game I have a good record though :D 

Im totally putting money on value odds next time even if they are under with 1 or 2. I had under 4,5 goals linköping - Oskarshamn 1 - 1 in 54min they almost did the 3 last goals in 6min H O L Y, according to the live site oskarshamn blocked the last shot on empty net so it saved me LOL...this is the fastest way to get heartattack 😁😅🤣🤣

On 13/03/2020 at 00:13, jjustincool said:

NICE WIN!! big ding ding i also thought atletico would win :)

I was about to deposit like €10 just because it was around 40odds on madrid, but then I was like nah Liverpool are way to good to let them win and it was not alo of time left, but now I regret it so much I mean I had it infront of me and I didn't even bet on them !!!! Never doing this mistake again, every big final or start of CL i will have money for the non favorite team JUST incase 😁 I mean it will happen again right? Someday!!

Archived