Is Bonanza even worth playing. Happy but thought it should be more!!

UDONTKNOWME

• 1 month later...

I've just posted regarding bonanza as I have just had back to back bonuses literally first and second press of a session. Totalled 327x for £1 stake so it can be worth it... Also had my biggest x win on bonanza a while back. £2 stake and hit a load of Queens in the bonus on x7 and paid 2200x

I used to love playing bonnanza, but now its just depressing and leaves me feeling like ive been mugged and humliated.  BTG have statements how thier bonus wins can be life changing.   I have seen streamers constantly hitting 200-3,000x on the bonus, so when I won big on micro knights I decided to high roll bonnanza £5 a spin, so imagine my excitment when I hit the bonus no less than 6 times.  Time to win huge.. . NO. £60 was highest win.  Ive been teased to death on base game as well, facing nearly a whole screen of symbols apart from on first col. I hit more bonuses with Elk games, although nothing like the thousands I could have with BTG.

I still play Bonanza every week and had x3467 as my biggest win. I wish I could get bored of it but every time I login I have to give it a few spins and occasionally (once in a while) it surprises! Can be a bitch though, I agree!

• 9 months later...

I  hate Bonnanza. normally bet under £1. I won about £700 in one sitting over several slots. Decided to Hi-roll Bonnanza as it kept teasing about tens spins in a row. Decided to blow £100 with £5 spins. Won 4 bonuses.  I was over the moon, dreaming of those 2000x wins on a £5.  Most I won was £30.  I have never won big on Bonnanza and never will. It sucks, but still draws me in.

Archived