NHL By Oxelleth

oxelleth

I'll still got that NHL flow, lots of profit! Yesterday went good, you can see that in the the other topic. But i will have this as my main topic for now and iäll add my bets under THIS topic!

This is the games i play tonight 20-03-05:

2 Singles and 1 Doubble

GLHF!

ana.png

van.png

1 minute ago, LetsGiveItASpin said:

First bet is 1x2 and not just to win including overtime and 2nd to win with 2 or more goals right? I'll invest what I made from your bet yesterday to this one :D These are quite high odds so I don't expect it to come in but would be nice if one hit, if both hit you're a damn legend!

0b8caff10b08b4ea81f28c454569d5c9.png

74eb09272e8ed480cdf16466679e0d60.png

You are correct sir!

Let's smash this bet :D @LetsGiveItASpin

1 hour ago, Joppezzz said:

Any vision or reason why one of the worst road teams would beat one of the hottest teams in league now or is just gambling? 

Just gambling and some players probably arent playing in AVS, they gotta to be fresh in the playoffs :) just my read and some luck i guess

NHL Tonight

20-03-06:

Islanders is hunting the Metropolitan Div and have a good chance to get it. 4-7th place is really close and they need to win.

Senators have no chance to hunt the playoffs in Atlantic Div.

Maple Leafs is needs to win to gain the atlantic Div, really close in 3-5th place there. Kings have pretty good form tho, but they have nothing to play for... I'll play it if they odds go up to 2.70-2.80 

Canadiens have a good form right now, i'll play it if they get over 4,75-5.00odds (1-X-2) and if they have Price as goalie. So play it like 10-15minutes before gamestop.

@LetsGiveItASpin

islanders.png

cana.png

toronto.png

2 hours ago, oxelleth said:

NHL Tonight

20-03-06:

Islanders is hunting the Metropolitan Div and have a good chance to get it. 4-7th place is really close and they need to win.

Senators have no chance to hunt the playoffs in Atlantic Div.

Maple Leafs is needs to win to gain the atlantic Div, really close in 3-5th place there. Kings have pretty good form tho, but they have nothing to play for... I'll play it if they odds go up to 2.70-2.80 

Canadiens have a good form right now, i'll play it if they get over 4,75-5.00odds (1-X-2) and if they have Price as goalie. So play it like 10-15minutes before gamestop.

@LetsGiveItASpin

islanders.png

cana.png

toronto.png

Yea pretty aure NY Isl take this one vs OTT, I dunno about cana vs Light,

38 minutes ago, NeWbZs said:

The DnB saved me :)

well played sir! :)

13 minutes ago, Modnationx said:

I do combinations alot simply because the odds are too low and I be between €10 / €20 bets sometimes higher, if i have big balance i do single

i prefer to grind up my money through singles anyways!! i used to play on 10/20 euro stakes also m8

18 minutes ago, oxelleth said:

well played sir! :)

i prefer to grind up my money through singles anyways!! i used to play on 10/20 euro stakes also m8

I normaly go between 5 - 10 combonations and i have 1 to 2 losses, if i go single the profit would be like €1 to €4 profit and that would take me months to even reach €50 - €100profit if I got over 60% winrate, i need to find a better way to get double the €10 I put as bet, i be happy with €10 profot per game.

Sometimes when balance is high, i can drop €100-200 on a sure game that has say 1.10 and the team already leading lets say 2 - 0 and game about to end thats an easy profit

2 minutes ago, Modnationx said:

I normaly go between 5 - 10 combonations and i have 1 to 2 losses, if i go single the profit would be like €1 to €4 profit and that would take me months to even reach €50 - €100profit if I got over 60% winrate, i need to find a better way to get double the €10 I put as bet, i be happy with €10 profot per game.

You should be happy with every penny won!!

I made that mistake in the beginning to bet to many matches in one combination, that made me loose a lot. Change strat and started to make money :) I mostly play singles or 4matches with tripplesystem!

Archived