Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2500x on primal. Max wild x (243)

With balance on under 5 spins this happened 🙂

primaaal.png

• Like 7
  • Trophy 1
  • Boom 3

Awesome hit mate, seeing 5 wilds all on the max multi is insanely rare, hope you cashed it out! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scribblebibbles said:

Awesome hit mate, seeing 5 wilds all on the max multi is insanely rare, hope you cashed it out! 

Strange thing is, instead of being extremely happy, I started calculating what it would have paid with a mammuth on the first reel. Bad mistake 🙂 

• Like 1

Bruh if you had a few jacks on first reel those jacks woulda gone mental, like 2 jacks there is over 11000 ways :4head:

stunning picture! Do u know how rare four 3 x multipliers are on raging rhino. I uploaded that twice in five years. To see five 3 x is STUNNING AMD BEAUTIFUL. Pity it wasnt filmed. 2500 x IS VERY LOW would you  believe for 5 multipliers like that. It should have been in tens of thousands x stake!!! It very cleverly added the premium red symbol 1 on the 2 reels and queens were what also paid. If it was a staked major premium on reel 1 instead of queens only would have been over 15 to 22 000 x stake I'm certain! I'd never expect five 3 x if i see that set up. That was just a big bonus to get you to 2500 x as I said it should have been a monster and  so so so much more with such a beautiful layout.👍👍🍺😎

Disappointing payout or not, if this isn’t an achievement, i dont know what is. What a beauty!