My biggest win

Bucek1966

1000 x stake is not too bad. Pretty average win for Big time Gaming but this is SG. Alot more difficult to see just 1000 x   Hope to see more of these or someone hit 5000 x or above to show it is do able!! I hit the 30 x multiplier and it paid 100 x    It can be brutal! If it gave you  a full screen of a top premium symbol on 69 x multiplier you probably would have seen over  7000 x I'm sure!!

PS: What made you bet £4 a spin with £123 balance left?? That would have been gone in 20 spins and given you no game play if you had not bonused! Were you chasing the bonus? It Can be very costly on this game £4 stakes. I gave Montezuma megaways a good try last week at 60 pence stakes  around 3 sessions, and it's mostly just a terrible game and sucks plenty of cash.  The line hits are the worst I've seen for a new SG (Williams) game. Did you know it is capped at 12.500 x stake for a maximum win. So the multipliers and megaways are very misleading. Really disappointing production.  The original plays alot nicer many people are saying and I agree unfortunately. 

I Just deposit 10 pounds later on i won nearly 80 pounds on 10p stake on different game and jumping from game to game i had 3 bonuses on montezuma megaways on 2 pounds stake but not win much and always was 14 spins then i switch for 4 pounds after about 100 spins get that bonus. That 2100 what u can See was top symbol all the way on 5x (imagine on 70x :d) 

Archived