[GIVEAWAY] Money Train & Temple Tumble Megaways (Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

Forum_Banner.jpg

CG Awards 2019 winners exclusive promotion - LeoVegas & Relax Gaming

subheader_-_how_to_participate.png

Post your biggest x win screenshot or a video on Money Train OR Temple Tumble Megaways on LeoVegas in real money mode during promotional period. 

If you don't have an account at LeoVegas, make one HERE button.png

subheader_-_prizes.png

- Top 6 biggest x wins during promotional period will get you cash prizes of + Relax Gaming Merchandise:

1. €500
2. €400
3. €350
4. €250 
5. €150
6. €100

- RANDOM PRIZE DRAW for anyone that posts a screenshot or video of a 20x win or higher in real money mode during promotional period:

5 winners of €50 each

subheader_-_extra_spins.png

20 Extra spins on Temple Tumble AND Money Train for all active CG players, who become active during promotional period and new players. Spins will be credited automatically at the end of promotion (either under Offers or open up the games and they should be there)

subheader_-_important.png

Promotion period lasts from 6th of February 2020 and ends on the 13th of February 2020 at 23:59.

Prize draw will take place 14th of January and winners will be credited latest by 17th of February, given that they will provide all information needed and that their entries (screenshot/video) are verified.

Game might be unavailable for some countries.

Sweden is excluded.

Terms & Conditions: 
- One prize per person only
- Swedish players are excluded
- Extra spins are wager-free
- Only real money screenshots/videos accepted as entry
- LeoVegas T&C apply
- 18+, BeGambleAware.org
- This promotion is subject to change at any time

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, BoracicLint said:

I'm guessing its because it has a bonus buy feature.

Nope. I can play that slot without bonus buy feature other site. Usually they just remove the feature and you can play normal mode. I used to say it is sucks as well, because the most of the RTP in the bonus. Base game is 90% dead spins and boring. Even hard to win over 20x in the base game :(

16 minutes ago, highway5 said:

Nope. I can play that slot without bonus buy feature other site. Usually they just remove the feature and you can play normal mode. I used to say it is sucks as well, because the most of the RTP in the bonus. Base game is  t90% dead spins and boring. Even hard to win over 20x in the base game :(

It is a side effect of the bonus buy ban. You can't play extra chilli on Leovegas either but it is available on other sites.

I'm guessing that when the bonus buy legislation came into force they had to update the site to not show the games with bonus buys to the UK market - the Slot providers reacted by making a version with the bonus buy hidden so Leovegas would have had to go around and enable all the games that they had just disabled. Maybe they missed a few.

Maybe the providers, BGT and Relax, tried to charge extra to Leovegas claiming that the bonusbuy and the disabled bonus buy versions (despite still showing the bonus buy feature) are two separate products and Leovegas didn't think that fair. You will notice Leovegas do not have White Rabbit available to the UK either.

It is because of the bonus buy ban as they haven't been available since on Leovegas despite availability on other sites.

Archived