Temple of treasure bonus buys wtf

LordRimley

Bought 21 bonuses on this obviously not random slot, mystery pick each time and got 5 spins and lowest megaways everytime, its easy to guess the end balance... a total of 2021x rip

How can these bonuses from blueprint seriously cost 100x? Usual payout from these bonuses are less than 40x and only way to get a decent win is to hunt for that 15 s 10000 megas but since its prediterminedly rigged it will take a thousand bonus buys to get one. 

Stay away from this slot & if any slots are rigged, this one definitley is.

What's important to note is it IS random and it ISN'T rigged, but the odds are not as they are displayed in the game (which I feel is disingenuous and why I don't like picking bonuses). 

The way it is presented is that it's a 1 in 3 chance to get each result, but obviously that is not the case. The odds of getting 15 + max will be very low, but it is random chance that you will get it. So it's not rigged, but the presentation of the bonus is unfair (although legal). 

Nearly all picking bonuses are predetermined (I. E, the result is already generated after you click spin and what you pick makes no difference). This is fine (and legal) and makes no difference. Remember predetermined does not mean rigged (rigged meaning the slot is actively working against you, which they do not and can not do). 

Good points were already mentioned by Reel Story, I totally agree. I would also add that yes usual payout from these bonuses can be pretty low. It is pretty standard in this kind of volatile games and doesn't mean it is rigged. In the other hand it means there is a chance for very big wins. There are some bonus buy games where the payout seem more stable. For example White Rabbit pays out quite often between 30x-100x. This means the huge wins on White rabbit are a tiny bit harder to achieve. It can still give huge wins and low wins too, but the median win is probably higher than lets say Temple of treasure megaways. My personal best on White rabbit is 4400x and worst is 11x. So while the average win and return might be same on these games the payout structure and median win are not.    

That being said I understand why the Temple of treasures can feel rigged, I know it can suck you dry very quick. I have had many close to zero bonuses on it too. But some bigger wins as well. Biggest one I had was mystery buy with 5 spins 10 000 ways start and 3 retriggers paying 2000x. So alongside from the dream start 15/ 10 000, I feel also 5 or 10 spins with 10 000 ways can pay, if you just get lucky with retriggers and hits.  

20 hours ago, The Great D4ne said:

Hello there.

It's wierd you are saying you only get the worst spins/megaways.
on Leovegas i bought 14 bonuses on temple of treasure and got 5 bonuses with 15 spins and 10.000 multipliers.
i made a 1000x+ on all 5 of them.

To be fair, you will see what i mean if u continue buying bonuses on it. It takes on a regular basis 100 bonus buys to get the max  max (ive played this alot) so you have been insanely lucky.

On my worst occaision it took over 200 bonus buys in a row to get it. 

Id say this game is Even more dangerous than extra chill.

So be careful dude, game might blind ya 😉

5 hours ago, LordRimley said:

To be fair, you will see what i mean if u continue buying bonuses on it. It takes on a regular basis 100 bonus buys to get the max  max (ive played this alot) so you have been insanely lucky.

On my worst occaision it took over 200 bonus buys in a row to get it. 

Id say this game is Even more dangerous than extra chill.

So be careful dude, game might blind ya 😉

hey again m8, dont worry about it ^^ bought 35 bonuses no max/max yday XD
got one this morning tho, did a 100 games calculation, turns out that max/max is 39% chances out of my 100 games to hit max/max on 1/1 😛

Archived