Piggy Riches megaways busting my balls not giving bonus

Avidgambler

So I did a little session yesterday to try this new Netent/ Red tiger collaboration Piggy Riches megaways slot. Did maybe 150 spins had some teases, but no bonus. Today I went back at it, which in hindsight was a horrible decision. Really wanted to see the bonus so I really committed and tried hard to get one but to no avail. 

After 1718 spins (confirmed this from chat support) and about 40 teases later still no bonus so I gave it up. Base game gave me some 10x-20x wins and one 60x win but that was about it.

Overall RTP of my session was 68 %. Which isn't the worst I've had but still pretty bad.  

I obviously was unlucky and had a bad run. Shit happens on this kind on volatile slots. I am still curious though if u guys have had similar experiences on this slot or did you trigger the bonus with ease. Because I have many had similar experiences with Red Tiger slots before for example Dragon's Fire Megaways and Dynamite Riches. Both have went 1500+ spins without a bonus as well just to name a few. I would understand it better if I played tens of thousands of spins on them, then it would make sense to eventually have a such dry cycle in such games. But these have happened on a relatively smallish sample size.

I guess it all comes down to bad luck, but I wonder if some of these Red Tiger games are actually really hard to trigger bonus on. I couldn't find information of piggy riches bonus trigger chance. But assuming it would be on average 1 in 200 spins, I had 99,98 % chance getting the bonus with 1718 spins. Lucky me lol. 

TL:DR You have been warned about this devilish game. If you however still decide to give it a go I hope you have better luck than me. :tf:

Yeah I forgot than one. I can't remember if I ever got a bonus on that one. Being dumb I went back to piggy riches. Did around 700 spins more, still no bonus. Idk if I am the unluckiest mofo that is out there when it comes to getting bonus on red tiger games or is it actually impossible to get a bonus on. I'm starting to think it only has a bonus tease feature, not actual bonus round 🤔. Total is around 2600 spins now. Red Tiger makes some solid games but waiting a year or thousand and thousands of spins to bonus is frustrating. 

I played with turbo spins so I could at least spin quite fast. I would be fine with getting bonus with 500 spins. As I said I've had bad luck getting bonuses on Red Tiger games so my expectations weren't that high. But 3000 spins is a bit harsh, and I still didn't even get it. So who knows how long it will take. Guess I'm just bad at this game :D I think I'm done for now with it.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion this slot is terrible. It's almost impossible to get bonus, usually pay like shit. It's the same with leprechaun gone wild. The thing thats it never give 3 scatters at once is super frustrating. The one time i got 3 direct scatters it paid 300 x. I have played probablly 15000 spin on it and maybe 7 bonuses. 

Bonzy is a dream machine, compared to those red tigers. 

I Just feel it's really i ballanced. 

Archived