[GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

Skylined87

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

489x with a 124x Multiplier. Obviously I choose to enter the multiplier contest. 😏

6 scatters landed for the respin to 100x MP.

I was about to leave the game because I thought the symbolvalue in basegame was a bit on the low side,

even with all lines landing. I'm glad I stayed those last 5 spins.

I also have a video of it, but the game uses a few minutes to count up the multiplier so I'll only post that one if requested.

MontezumaMW124xMP.jpg

MontezumaMW124xMP100xland.jpg

1 hour ago, OnAirJannick said:

Is this real life?

Ist this real liiiiiife?

I am out of this competition this time I think 😂😂😂😂😂

The 1835x win wasn’t on Casumo or Leovegas so it doesn’t count. Still a nice win, though.

The 124x multiplier is insane. Pretty sad he didn’t get a decent hit from that. That could’ve been massive. :(

Had like 10 bonuses, overall loss of 250€. Best bonus was the very first one 222x. I dont know if I will play this slot again. The overall Idea of the a megaway slot is good as always. In my opinion more then 3 scatters should bring all fields of the wheel to a higher freespin-count and a retrigger of 3 or more scatters in the freespins should bring additional spins with a lower number of multiplier on the wheel. The variance is too high for my personal preference.

Screenshot_20200122-123142_LeoVegas.thumb.jpg.7fc911025c4cbc98f596d86562418d85.jpg

7 hours ago, OnAirJannick said:

Is this real life?

Ist this real liiiiiife?

I am out of this competition this time I think 😂😂😂😂😂

If i stand correct streamers are not eligible for this promotion right? could CG please confirm this.

So you could possibly still win the £1000 euros prize for the highest multiplier :)

Also how much x was this win?

quite hard to get the bonus. the wheel stopped on 15 spins and 5x multiplier when spins started so of course i was expecting more win then this..

has potential this slot but its not my favorite megaways slot.

little bit slow spinning also the slot is, wish could faster spin it.

just over 50 x i got, played in casumo

justover50x.jpg

My entry, 319x

1201607569_Screenshot(52).png.9d99ded6e71e2b75807316c2eb41466d.png

Thoughts?

The bonus round is really good, never got less then 50x.

The base game, hmmm, the way the top frequently rolls 4 wilds is nice but the symbols pay too little. To make it more exciting I'd keep the paytable and have a carnival Queen style stacking multiplier in the basegame. It would mean you hit a lot less frequently but it would give you that gogogo feeling watching the mutli stack up. Could even have each mutliplier you gained during a spin which brought 3 scatters add to your total spins or the starting multiplier, 2x basegame multi would be 2 extra spins or starting at 2x multi ( or both) in the freespins round.

Would make the basegame seem meaningful.

Archived