Jump to content
CasinoGrounds Promotions
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • forum-small-banner-promo-megaways-jack.j

[GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

Recommended Posts

Here's my entry for Joker Troupe competition.

Game continued autospinning before I took screenshot so I gotta take it from the history:

316x

I like the game, it's something new, I don't get the "red joker" bonus though, it doesn't seem to have any potential at all. Green Bonus has the most potential but it seems like the max win is like 2500x on this game. I had a 100x multiplier on the wheel and didn't get lucky, got into red bonus instead of hitting something decent with that multi.

 

I am done for now, did couple thousand spins. Good look to everyone who's trying! :)

 

 

Joker Troupe.png

Edited by Nelan

Share this post


Link to post

Great promo!

I have been hammering the Partyslots the last days but no extraordinary wins. 

Entry for the Joker Troupe promo for now, I am probably going to try to improve, this 871x

 @skylined87 :  Before I am hammering bonus buys  ( on Vikings unleashed..)
how does a EUR 100 win on a EUR 10 bonus buy on Gods of Olympus (the bonus buy is 100 * 10 cents) count, 
is that a 1000x ?

Some feedback about Joker Troupe: I like the diversity in the bonus games, really love how frantic the red joker bonus game plays out when it hits well. Very very original, well done Push Gaming, excellent game!

jokertroupe1.jpg

Edited by vanHooff
  • Get in! 1

Share this post


Link to post

As per the above: bonus buy of EUR 10 

In case this counts for 1337x, chalk this one up as an entry for the promo 

GOO1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, 780xFTW said:

i understand that the joker part of the promo gets extended for a week but it really sucks for the highest x-part.

especially since its happening like 24 hours prior to the expected ending :(

I agree, how am i supposed to hold first place now :( in all seriousness, it does kinda suck. 

Share this post


Link to post

Entry for the partycasino big win promo

1175x

A888DD17-5295-451D-BE1B-6309C144F64A.thumb.png.62f36f6d3c795726d9317cbc00f9d2b7.png
 

Was in the 1st of Feb if it makes verification easier.

sorry to the guy with 1174.6x

 

  • Haha 1
  • Trollface 1

Share this post


Link to post

So promotion was extended due to being "put on pause" so many times. As for the competitions, they still hold, if you happen to get biggest x win on joker troupe, it will counts toward that competition. any other slot biggest x win falls under first promotion.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, vanHooff said:

Great promo!

I have been hammering the Partyslots the last days but no extraordinary wins. 

Entry for the Joker Troupe promo for now, I am probably going to try to improve, this 871x

 @skylined87 :  Before I am hammering bonus buys  ( on Vikings unleashed..)
how does a EUR 100 win on a EUR 10 bonus buy on Gods of Olympus (the bonus buy is 100 * 10 cents) count, 
is that a 1000x ?

Some feedback about Joker Troupe: I like the diversity in the bonus games, really love how frantic the red joker bonus game plays out when it hits well. Very very original, well done Push Gaming, excellent game!

jokertroupe1.jpg

Grats! How, tho? I've had like 10 of the "red" bonuses and it never paid more than 10x. xD

By the way, does partypoker count for the raffle? If it does, bwin should count aswell? @Skylined87

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Nelan said:

By the way, does partypoker count for the raffle? If it does, bwin should count aswell? @Skylined87

All Joke Troupe submissions count under Joker Troupe promotion. All biggest x win on any slot (except joker troupe) count under party promotion. I don't know where you got bwin from? Raffle is only valid for Joker Trope promo.

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

So promotion was extended due to being "put on pause" so many times. As for the competitions, they still hold, if you happen to get biggest x win on joker troupe, it will counts toward that competition. any other slot biggest x win falls under first promotion.

I understand the Joker Troupe promo dates changing as it stands to reason that it would start once the game is available.

The other promo though, no-one likes shifting goalposts, should have stayed with the end date that was advertised.

Can't really move the goalposts again though. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Skylined87 said:

All Joke Troupe submissions count under Joker Troupe promotion. All biggest x win on any slot (except joker troupe) count under party promotion. I don't know where you got bwin from? Raffle is only valid for Joker Trope promo.

That’s the point, both promotions are PartyCasino only. However some people are posting screenshots from PartyPoker which obviously is PartyCasino but then again a different site. Bwin is basically the same compared to that since it is PartyCasino aswell, that’s why I was throwing that name in.

 

You don’t mention anywhere that PartyPoker counts but as I said, there are some players posting screenshots from there so I am curious if it counts or not and in case it does, if then bwin shouldn’t count aswell.

 

Hope you get my point now, sorry for bothering you. ❤️

 

 


 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Oh okay then I have to redeposit for the biggest win comp. again...

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, OnAirJannick said:

Oh okay then I have to redeposit for the biggest win comp. again...

You don't have to ;) and hey you're still in first place for the Joker Troupe comp atm!

2 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

So promotion was extended due to being "put on pause" so many times.

That makes perfect sense, though the big win (on any slot) comp is completely seperate from the Joker Troupe one, right? This one was never really "put on pause", which is why the extension of that one doesn't make as much sense to me. 

Share this post


Link to post

and here's my joker troupe entry for 388x. Gotta say this game is pretty brutal at times, ripped quite a bit out of me. I'm a fan of the different bonus features, and i can see the potential in them. However the base game is absolutely dead, didn't enjoy the grind for the features as much as i had hoped for. 

Schermopname (67).png

Share this post


Link to post

1159x Almost had a freaking wild line but still nice and good for the biggest win on any slot competition.
I agree with people with date change tough. I can understand if from the joker part but not the other raffle .

Big_win_party_casino.png

Edited by uppaswampi

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, scribblebibbles said:

That makes perfect sense, though the big win (on any slot) comp is completely seperate from the Joker Troupe one, right? This one was never really "put on pause", which is why the extension of that one doesn't make as much sense to me. 

Well it was supposed to be one huge promotion, we cancelled it like 2-3 times... so it is as it is. :) It's bit messy but manageable.

 

17 hours ago, Nelan said:

You don’t mention anywhere that PartyPoker counts but as I said, there are some players posting screenshots from there so I am curious if it counts or not and in case it does, if then bwin shouldn’t count aswell.

 I saw there's client to download at PartyCasino so if you play through that client it's fine.

18 hours ago, dirtystack said:

I understand the Joker Troupe promo dates changing as it stands to reason that it would start once the game is available.

The other promo though, no-one likes shifting goalposts, should have stayed with the end date that was advertised.

Can't really move the goalposts again though. 

Well it is as it is, we've decided to move it on this case. I hate to be the one referring to terms, but it is specified that this promotion can change at anytime. We never needed it until now. Apologies & hope that you understand.

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Skylined87 said:

Well it is as it is, we've decided to move it on this case. I hate to be the one referring to terms, but it is specified that this promotion can change at anytime. We never needed it until now. Apologies & hope that you understand.

I understand.

 

Share this post


Link to post

605.3x pretty ok.

 

partycasinovikings.thumb.jpg.b393c914819f271df1665f1df1c010a3.jpg

Edited by thefan

Share this post


Link to post

Here is also a joker troupe win for 512x .  So i am entering both competitions.

 

jokertroupe.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Well it was supposed to be one huge promotion, we cancelled it like 2-3 times... so it is as it is. :) It's bit messy but manageable.

Fair enough, thanks for the explaination, shame it's been so messy but hey shit happens sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/01/2020 at 19:08, Skylined87 said:

Yeah that's alright.

ok this is an absolute mess. first you tell me that its alright and now you say that it doesnt count?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 780xFTW said:

ok this is an absolute mess. first you tell me that its alright and now you say that it doesnt count?

Well I've been playing through partypoker client too because I thought it would be okey..

Share this post


Link to post

no need to worry joppezz. the promo will probably last forever and games, platforms will be changed on a regular basis ;)

Share this post


Link to post

base game pretty all or nothing but with lots of feature teases it aint to bad, features hit pretty often and with 3 it keep you entertained altho the red feature feels hard to win big from.

1360xjoker1360x.thumb.jpg.51bf6631020d08393d0fbfd67b1b13ef.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

Legacy popping off

Screenshot_20200207_012206_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

604x Safari Gold Megaways

Captura de Tela (4).png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...