[GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

Just in for raffle I guess. I played a lot but best one I managed to get was this 428x win. Two times I was 1 more hit away from the end prize. 

About the game, I liked the old school and nostalgic vibes it gave me. Graphics were cool too. I also always like new ideas and the bonus game was fun. For a bonus buy game though I would personally like a bit bigger max win possibility. 

snake raffle try.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Henri_____ said:

@Skylined87, how will the winners be notified. and will the draw still happen today?

I am pretty sure he already PMed the winners, asking them for their LeoVegas Account so he can get their wins verified before he publishes the names of the winners on this thread.

So I guess you and I didn’t win in the random raffle 🥺🤧

2 minutes ago, Nelan said:

I am pretty sure he already PMed the winners, asking them for their LeoVegas Account so he can get their wins verified before he publishes the names of the winners on this thread.

So I guess you and I didn’t win in the random raffle 🥺🤧

I am not so sure, no pm received yet although I am confident that I have qualified for the merchandise and for the competition as well.

Skylined is probably busy, I say please allow him some time and he'll let us know in the thread or through pm when he is up to this task :) 

You're making me sweat guys aren't you? :D 

Without further delay, the winners:

1. @OnAirJannick
2. @aBabyShark
3. @vanHooff
4. @Grigu
5. @fingaz_uk

Numbers 1-4 also get + Relax Gaming Merchandise :)

Raffle winners:

@pausefisk, @scribblebibbles, @spiker1977, @highway5, @snapper_84

Thanks to everyone for extensive feedback (no matter if positive or negative), it was highly appreciated. These results are preliminary, if everything checks out they will count as final. Winners have been already contacted via PM.

Last batch of spins for those who opted in yesterday + ones sent to me in PM will be credited today by 18:00 CET.

This concludes the competition.

20 hours ago, Nelan said:

It starts looking rigged that @OnAirJannick is winning all the time tho. :tf:

Seriously the only thing I am lucky with 😂 last cashout promotions excluded more then 4 weeks ago. Worst gambling-time I've ever had.

20 hours ago, Skylined87 said:

Couldn't agree more. Might have to exclude him from next competition coming up tomorrow :tf: 

Top 5 biggest x wins in XXX on xxx in real money mode during promotional period will get you cash prizes of:

1. €500 OnAirJannick
2. €300
3. €250
4. €150 

Just a setup for the next post, your welcome :tf:

22 minutes ago, highway5 said:

@OnAirJannick is officially a cool guy. I don't mind if he keeps winning everything until I winning the random prize. 😎

Who made that official :kappa: but thanks

• Skylined87 unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived