[GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

Forum_Banner (2).jpg

It's time to go on trip back to memory lane, with Snake Arena by Relax Gaming!

subheader_-_how_to_participate.png

Post your biggest x win screenshot or a video on Snake Arena (Goes LIVE tomorrow, 07/01/2020) on LeoVegas in real money mode during promotional period. 

If you don't have an account at LeoVegas, make one HERE button.png

subheader_-_prizes.png

- Top 5 biggest x wins in Snake Arena on LeoVegas in real money mode during promotional period will get you cash prizes of:

1. €500
2. €300
3. €250
4. €150 
5. €100

- Everyone who wins 1000x or more on Snake Arena will receive merchandise package from Relax Gaming

- RANDOM PRIZE DRAW for anyone that posts a screenshot or video of a 20x win or higher AND posts feedback about the game Snake Arena (what you like, what you don't like or similar) in real money mode during promotional period:

5 winners of €50 each

subheader_-_extra_spins.png

30 extra spins on Snake Arena for everyone that opt-ins through the widget below. Spins will be credited each following working day (please do not ask about the specific time of crediting as it will vary).

Snake Arena Opt-in

subheader_-_important.png

Promotion period lasts from 7th of January 2019 and ends on the 14th of January 2019 at 23:59.

Prize draw will take place 15th of January and winners will be credited same day, given that they will provide all information needed and that their entries (screenshot/video) are verified.

Extra spins are credited each following working day (no fixed time).

Game might be unavailable for some countries.

Sweden is excluded.

Terms & Conditions: 
- One prize per person only
- Swedish players are excluded
- Extra spins are wager-free
- Only real money screenshots/videos accepted as entry
- LeoVegas T&C apply
- 18+, BeGambleAware.org
- This promotion is subject to change at any time

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mrroundhousekick said:

@scribblebibbles  i bought around 20 bonuses  on fun mode 😳to check out the game and already reached the max stage . i think its a really fun game imo at least Good Luck everyone. will see if i can get the max again but this time on real money 😀

Fun money has better luck obviously... jokes aside, i've bought around 20 with real money now, and the best result has been a 100x, which has been the only one that's profited for me. Some of them were anywhere between 2 and 10x aswell, so i'm already down quite a bit. Definitely not putting in more than what i currently have deposited. I do like the game, it's basically fat rabbit with a twist i guess, but seeing the snake path itself in the dumbest ways possible frustrates me hahaha. Good luck though hope you manage tor each max stage again!

5 minutes ago, mrroundhousekick said:

it can get very expenisive after few bad buys even on low stakes

Well you said it yourself. Bonus buy doesn't really guarantee you'll have better luck. 

My reasoning would be, if you're willing to pay 70x your stake for bonus you shouldn't really be punished to participate in giveaway. You might get the desired outcome faster but doesn't mean people without Bonus Buys won't be able to reach that, so I'd say it's allowed to participate.

Just now, Skylined87 said:

Well you said it yourself. Bonus buy doesn't really guarantee you'll have better luck. 

My reasoning would be, if you're willing to pay 70x your stake for bonus you shouldn't really be punished to participate in giveaway. You might get the desired outcome faster but doesn't mean people without Bonus Buys won't be able to reach that, so I'd say it's allowed to participate.

ok thanks or the information mate ❤️

£10  in and that is  the best i could do :( .. the £2 win i could not get a screenshot off due to auto spin(but got a screenshot of history)  :( .. .but next best was £0.98.

I Love the bonus on the game...the snake reminds me of old vintage games, however with £10 played and a £0.10 bet size the bonus only happened once.. there is not much else that happens in this game and you get quickly bored of it unless you get the bonus

Best win1.JPG

Best win.JPG

2 minutes ago, Henri_____ said:

£10  in and that is  the best i could do :( .. the £2 win i could not get a screenshot off due to auto spin(but got a screenshot of history)  :( .

Your entry won't count unless you post your thoughts about the slot alongside :) Please re-read the rules!

image.png.61765b69db2988cc1a45b3be385f085a.png

70x basegame hit, for the giveaway at least

Played around 250 spins now, really like the look/feel of the game. Actually in profit for once, one bonus only, and it paid 8x.......

Really like the whole snake theme, and how there is a "Jackpot" for finishing the game, kinda like Fat Santa/White rabbit. Quite a good game to be honest :D Will probably play this way more

Just for the raffle

I am for UK so bonus buys not allowed for me. I feel the new trend on slots like bonus buy option just killing the fun on a long run. Too much RTP in the bonus and almost nothing in the base game.

Snake arena is a nice concept game with good graphic design. However not much happening during base game. Yeah I got some "wild chase" feature but hardly hit anything over 10x. My recommendation is little spice it up the base game as well and reallocate the RTP. It has huge potential (maybe too much) in the bonus round but base game getting boring after a short time.

Screenshot_2020-01-07_131622.jpg

45 minutes ago, Natb0412 said:

unfortanetly have to make a new post, got this nice 216x bonus right now :D 

13 minutes ago, Billybc said:

Guys, remember your entry will NOT be accepted if you don't post your thoughts alongside the entry, re-read the rules please :D 

1 minute ago, Skylined87 said:

Guys, remember your entry will NOT be accepted if you don't post your thoughts alongside the entry, re-read the rules please :D 

So when i enter again with another win, i have to write my thoughts again? :D Cuz it was my second win, so i didnt know, sorry :D 

unfortanetly have to make a new, and new post, got this nice 216x bonus right now :D 

image.png.89e23c85c6b5069ed83f25532c5dab43.png

Played around 500 spins now, really like the look/feel of the game. Actually in profit for once, got a few bonuses, this is the best one by far :D 

Really like the whole snake theme, and how there is a "Jackpot" for finishing the game, kinda like Fat Santa/White rabbit. Quite a good game to be honest :D Will probably play this way more

1 minute ago, OnAirJannick said:

GET THE FUDGE IN THERE! DING DING!

Amazing slot - cute design, low volatile and good balanced.

Sometimes it can be really frustrating because the snake seems to be stupid but it is following always the shortest way possible. If you recognise this the slot don't feel as :tf: as it is.

1570x

Screenshot_20200107-154806_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200107-154759_Chrome.jpg

wow, was that in freespins or the wild reels?

Archived