Sell it or keep it Need some help !!!!!

Chiku

I plant to cash out on 500 Euro but 470 was the highest what they offer me :( @Plani Bardh

no i didnt :( @Brain porter 

ich hatte getippt 

Newcastle schieß das nächste Tor wenn die 1 torhinterlegt ,Watfort Gewinn direct , Norwich City gewinn die 1 Haftzeit und West Ham gewinn das Spiel @OnAir Jannick

• 1 month later...

Always cash out if you already big in profit, any game that are 1 - 1 far in half time, taking the risk of not cashing will most of the time backfirehard!

Let's say Liverpool - city you have (1) on LP and Liver is 2 - 0 you obviously sit let the money stack,

If LP are 2 - 1 and you bet (1), you cash out to be safe, I mean you already in profit.

1 hour ago, Modnationx said:

Always cash out if you already big in profit, any game that are 1 - 1 far in half time, taking the risk of not cashing will most of the time backfirehard!

Let's say Liverpool - city you have (1) on LP and Liver is 2 - 0 you obviously sit let the money stack,

If LP are 2 - 1 and you bet (1), you cash out to be safe, I mean you already in profit.

Its insane bad value to cashing out. Rather counter bet a small amount if you have a bad feeling

24 minutes ago, Li_Shang said:

Its insane bad value to cashing out. Rather counter bet a small amount if you have a bad feeling

Very true. The bookie will basically get themselves another edge on the cashout as well as your initial bet. Best way to counter a bet is with a lay bet on an exchange like Betfair or Smarkets. Failing that you could do it the old school way with a bet on the draw and win for the other team.

Not so easy if there's more than one match left in your acca though!

Archived