Casumo valuables

rhysevans13

Hi guys 

Does anyone know how the Casumo valuables work in terms of how they get offered out? Ie. Do they depend on your level, are they better for bigger players etc. 

i spoke to live support before Christmas who said they are random and I just have to keep checking on my account. 

it would be great if anyone has any info

thanks,

I'm max level and they do vary significantly. Sometimes get 15 free spins at £1 stake other times it 7 free spins at 10p.

Sometimes for collecting gems you get 3 items when cashing in, occasionally these are deposit bonus offers, however seems like I haven't had 80% offer for ages.

It is definitely random, though I have noticed, the free spins valuables tend to be on the game I've played most whilst collecting the gems. 

1 hour ago, TheSchwad said:

I'm max level and they do vary significantly. Sometimes get 15 free spins at £1 stake other times it 7 free spins at 10p.

Sometimes for collecting gems you get 3 items when cashing in, occasionally these are deposit bonus offers, however seems like I haven't had 80% offer for ages.

It is definitely random, though I have noticed, the free spins valuables tend to be on the game I've played most whilst collecting the gems. 

Yeah definitely think the same. I’m nearly max level and I have occasionally had some great valuables like 200% bonuses and £50 cash but then I also get 5 10p free spins on starburst etc.

Archived