[GIVEAWAY] Ankh Of Anubis (Play'N'Go)

Skylined87

Forum_Banner.jpg

Challenge the mighty egyptian god Anubis and collect the ankhs for mighty wins on Ankh Of Anubis!

subheader_-_how_to_participate.png

Post your biggest x win screenshot or a video on Ankh Of Anubs on MrGreen in real money mode. 

If you don't have an account at MrGreen, make one HERE button.png

subheader_-_prizes.png

Top 5 biggest x wins in Ankh Of Anubis on MrGreen will get you cash prizes of:

1. €500
2. €400
3. €300
4. €200 
5. €100

RANDOM PRIZE DRAW for anyone that posts a screenshot or video of at least 20x win on Ankh Of Anubis on MrGreen

4 winners of €50 each

subheader_-_important.png

Promotion period lasts from 10th of December 2019 and ends on the 17th of December 2019 at 23:59.

Prize draw will take place 18th of December and winners will be credited following day, given that they will provide all information needed and that their entries (screenshot/video) are verified.

Sweden is excluded.

Terms & Conditions: 
- One prize per person only
- Swedish players are excluded
- Cash prizes are wager-free
- Only real money screenshots/videos accepted as entry
- MrGreen full T&C apply
- 18+, BeGambleAware.org
- This promotion is subject to change at any time

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I may ask how it is even possible to get more then 200x? Not talking about 15000x (this has to be a real joke).

The bonus is just retriggering for 3 spins, and seems not to drop more then 2 reels of wilds? (Maybe 3?)

Do you need to have 4/5 of these wild triggering symbols and hit 6 in one spin to trigger the wilds twice for a fullscreen?

If you hit more the 3 bonus symbols you get more the 10 spins. Maybe 1000 spins for 5 symbols? Then 15000x would make a lot of sense ? ofc I am kidding about that.

10 minutes ago, OnAirJannick said:

Can I may ask how it is even possible to get more then 200x? Not talking about 15000x (this has to be a real joke).

The bonus is just retriggering for 3 spins, and seems not to drop more then 2 reels of wilds? (Maybe 3?)

Do you need to have 4/5 of these wild triggering symbols and hit 6 in one spin to trigger the wilds twice for a fullscreen?

If you hit more the 3 bonus symbols you get more the 10 spins. Maybe 1000 spins for 5 symbols? Then 15000x would make a lot of sense ? ofc I am kidding about that.

The best play'n go game in s long long time. 

45 minutes ago, OnAirJannick said:

I am done with this slot... I don't see any potential in this... lost 500x in this slot and will just enter the random raffle with my best win of 148x

Edit: still want to know how a big win is even possible in this game. What kinda factor I don't see?

Screenshot_20191210-123523_Chrome.jpg

Bonus can potentially give fullscreen wilds. That would be 576 times 20x so 11.520x.

You basically need fullscreen wilds plus almost fullscreen wilds for the max win of 15.000x. Will that ever happen? Hell no, lol. 

Even though you only get 3/4/5 spins on retrigger (1 spin for each scatter starting at a minimum of 3), this game could also potentially give hundreds of spins in one bonus so small wins can add up. Are you ever going to hit the max win of 15.000x on that way? Hell no! :D

The pragmatic max wins will never happen either so just don’t believe what they are saying, max win also doesn’t mean it has to happen, max win just means the slot will never pay more than that, even of a miracle happens that would give you a bigger win.

There are slots that say you can win xxx in one spin and there are slots that say you can win xxx at max, that’s the difference on book of dead for example, where you can technically get multiple fullscreens of Explorer during one bonus and this slot where you can never get the max win in only 1 spin.

500-1000x is already like a Jackpot on this game of you ask me, already need to get close to fullscreen wilds for that.

4 hours ago, OnAirJannick said:

In my 767x win it was all from one spin during freespins, filled up the ankh bar and it made the first three reels wild + one wild on the last reel and the major paying symbol was the ankh.

3 scatters gives you 3 more spins, 4 gives you 4 and 5 gives you 5. The potential is in it turning the reels wild.

1239269897_Screenshot(1431).thumb.png.1f8a7756238c797c35de84e7c0509aad.png

Archived