Reactoonz - no x2 - bug or feature?

pausefisk

If you ask me it’s a (visual) bug that it didn’t show the x2 on the 4 pinks. But the payout was as intended, if Garga lands straight on a multiplier it gets removed. You pretty much just got a teaser that Garga would land right in front of them. The game didn’t show you the multiplier because it obviously knew that Garga would remove it anyway. 

Still something I’d like Play‘n‘go to fix because if you had the chance for a 1500x there and got teased like that it would’ve been disgusting imo.

On 16/11/2019 at 13:38, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

Ask labowsjy and guest another 2x15 at them timings:) confirmed enough now to honour as non coincidence imo. Not added all to this!

Does not confirm anything. 

Look, everytime you press spin, so do 15-20 000 other people.

There is a 15 pink x2 happening every second of everyday.

Still there is no one on 

3 hours ago, dirtystack said:

Still there is no one else other that labowsky on planet earth that has such an insane rtp on reactoonz, absolutely no one. ?? and thats a bloddy fact.  

8 hours ago, dirtystack said:

Well. I can do the maths it doesn't man anything to you because you can't it seems mate I've just mentionee on of many it's not a one of , I'll say again very high percentage of really decent wins but it's doesn't proofs anything no it's opinion of what I see why mate it's not like I've made it up 

There is a very high percent on what I mentioned doesn't prove anything opinions don't but it's a fact now it's a case of luck or not I'm not sure !

Archived