Computer Lightning Roulette and Dream Catcher in NJ

Haldami

So we've had auto lightning roulette for a while now in NJ but it's been the horrible 00 version so now we have a single 0 lightning roulette game.  Of course these computer versions always feel more rigged even though they aren't.  We also have now have computer dreamcatcher.  Unfortunately it just says the optimal RTP is 95.65 based on betting 10.  Can anyone list the RTP of the other numbers?  I'm assuming its the same what everyone else around the world has.

• 1 month later...
On 13/11/2019 at 03:45, Haldami said:

So we've had auto lightning roulette for a while now in NJ but it's been the horrible 00 version so now we have a single 0 lightning roulette game.  Of course these computer versions always feel more rigged even though they aren't.  We also have now have computer dreamcatcher.  Unfortunately it just says the optimal RTP is 95.65 based on betting 10.  Can anyone list the RTP of the other numbers?  I'm assuming its the same what everyone else around the world has.

Sorry, haven't seen this until now, here you have the RTP (based on 1 billion spins) http://puu.sh/wjgEY/5480ad37c5.jpg 

I am however not sure if there are equal numbers on the RNG version as on the Live, have you counted? Live should be 54 numbers

Archived