NickSlots will shave his head if we raise £2.5k today!

Sir Normski

5 hours ago, JonnyWalker said:

i don't get it. He made 2k deposit today and ask for 2.5k for charity?

That 2k is to keep his channel going, to entertain his viewers, he wouldn't have a channel if he just gave 2k to charity and didn't stream. 2.5k amounts to small donations from multiple viewers donating, that's generally what fundraising is mate, you provide entertainment for people and they give a little back by donating to a cause. Nick has on many occasions often matched the amount raised by his viewers, so not sure what the issue is here. 

5 hours ago, JonnyWalker said:

it would be interesting if he made a stream delivering the donation once a month

The fact that he does the donation live on his stream and then shows the receipts and emails for that donation should be enough for a normal person to not question the legitimacy of it.  It's quite sad that he can't just be praised for raising as much as he has for charity, instead of people casting aspersions.

10 hours ago, JonnyWalker said:

I'm not questioning whether or not he gives away donations, I just said it would be nice to have a live stream of him going to some institution to deliver and show a little about the situation of the people who receive those donations

It's not a donation for 1 million tho as there all separate, and don't see him going and setting s this up for a 2.5k donation if he did a massive raise that would be more practical 

Archived