Jump to content
General Casino Talk
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Justspin - Help thread

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Holy mother of god, that verification process at justspin, blows me away. Let`s see how long this takes then.

Edited by ragge999

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, damson95 said:

So is there still a withdraw fee? And minimum deposit?

Can you guys remove that please?

And please stop spamming me by sms, thank you

What a sh/t casino

Hi @damson95

Thanks for your feedback.

The transactions fees are there to make sure our payment services keep a high level. We are always looking into how we can improve the player experience and I have forwarded your feedback to the relevant department.

Can you please send me a PM with your user name so I can look into why you are receiving SMS? If you have unmarked the "SMS promotions" on "Communication preferences" on "View my account", then you should be opted out from receiving them.

11 hours ago, gjerken said:

Are you stil having problems with skrill? Since you are not processing my withdraw?? 

Hi @gjerken

Thank you for contacting me here.

I have received info from payments that they are experiencing some issues with Skrill, which are supposed to be fixed today. I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused. Please check our inbox here at Casinogrounds, I have sent you a PM.

Kind regards,
Alex

Share this post


Link to post

@Justspin

How many days do you usually need to verify an account?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ragge999 said:

@Justspin

How many days do you usually need to verify an account?

Hi @ragge999

Thank you for your question.

Accounts are normally verified within 0-72h after documents are sent in, and it is normally faster when you have a pending withdrawal.

I wish you a good day!

Kind regards,
Alex

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I have a question, if I withdraw money and then want to self exclude until withdrawal gets processed is it possible? Also withdrawal process takes extremely long...

Edited by mallerdt

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, mallerdt said:

I have a question, if I withdraw money and then want to self exclude until withdrawal gets processed is it possible? Also withdrawal process takes extremely long...

Hi @mallerdt

Thank you for posting on Justspin's help thread. 

You can self exclude yourself for the period that is the most convenient to you and on the meantime, your withdrawal and will be processed without any problems. 

I have sent a PM to you in order to confirm some information we need to take a further look into your withdrawal. 

I Wish you a great weekend!

Best Regards, 

Bob

 

Share this post


Link to post

Withdrawals take forever, where can I self-exclude?

is the payment department closed?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 30/03/2020 at 11:27, Alex_Justspin said:

Hi @ragge999

I have sent you a PM since I need your user name or email to investigate what has happened and arrange a solution. Please get back to me when you can, so we can solve your issue. I am not pleased with your negative experience with Justspin, and I will make sure to do my best to change it.

Wish you a great day meanwhile.

Kind regards,
Alexander

Booys i made total of 80 euro deposit and cashed out over 11 000 euro the last 24 hours :D Finally a little lucky again. @Alex_Justspin I'm ready for some cashout :D Username: chrisgaha

7.jpg

8.png

Edited by christablet

Share this post


Link to post
On 05/04/2020 at 08:47, ragge999 said:

Withdrawals take forever, where can I self-exclude?

is the payment department closed?

Hi @ragge999

I can see that your withdrawals were processed yesterday and they will be sent today. You requested one on Friday and one yesterday, so I am not sure what you mean with that they take forever. The withdrawal time is 0-72h (working days) and both your withdrawals were processed well within this time frame.

Here is the link to self-exclude https://www.justspin.com/accountstatus

You can always contact support and they can help you in limiting your account.

I wish you a lovely day!

Kind regards,
Alex

23 hours ago, christablet said:

Booys i made total of 80 euro deposit and cashed out over 11 000 euro the last 24 hours :D Finally a little lucky again. @Alex_Justspin I'm ready for some cashout :D Username: chrisgaha

 

Hi @christablet

Congratulations on your win! Well done :)

It looks like your withdrawals have been processed today, so they will soon be sent to you.

Kind regards,
Alex

Share this post


Link to post
On 06/04/2020 at 12:50, Alex_Justspin said:

Hi @ragge999

I can see that your withdrawals were processed yesterday and they will be sent today. You requested one on Friday and one yesterday, so I am not sure what you mean with that they take forever. The withdrawal time is 0-72h (working days) and both your withdrawals were processed well within this time frame.

Here is the link to self-exclude https://www.justspin.com/accountstatus

You can always contact support and they can help you in limiting your account.

I wish you a lovely day!

Kind regards,
Alex

Hi @christablet

Congratulations on your win! Well done :)

It looks like your withdrawals have been processed today, so they will soon be sent to you.

Kind regards,
Alex

Im used to Coolbet, they appeove within 10 minutes. Every time. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi

 

Can anyone from justspin contact me i need to ask somthing about withdraw my win from justspin.com

 

Best Regards

Share this post


Link to post
On 18/04/2020 at 00:38, dule3012 said:

Hi

 

Can anyone from justspin contact me i need to ask somthing about withdraw my win from justspin.com

 

Best Regards

Hi @dule3012,

Thanks for reaching out Justspin's help thread and hope you had a great weekend!

I have sent you a PM, please feel free to let me know how can we assist you further. 

We will be looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards, 

Bob 

Share this post


Link to post

i wait since 6 days for a withdrawal... chat support told me they know that they are late... nice excuse. today i am allways queue number 15. aferr waiting and waiting an getting first in queue,its losing the connection... whats going on here????

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, bashkatov said:

i wait since 6 days for a withdrawal... chat support told me they know that they are late... nice excuse. today i am allways queue number 15. aferr waiting and waiting an getting first in queue,its losing the connection... whats going on here????

Hello @bashkatov

Thank you for commenting on Justspin's help thread. We are sorry for the experienced waiting times to reach our Support Department. 

Since I need to confirm your personal details to investigate your case further, I have replied to your PM requesting the aforementioned. 

I will be waiting for your response, do not hesitate to reach me if further information regarding any matter is required. 

Best Regards,

Bob

Share this post


Link to post

@Alex_Justspin Hi again. Its regarding the case (728029) username: chrisgaha

Can you help me out with this issue taking its time, thank you:

 

Short info/latest update:

- Withdrawals done 21.04

- Back and forth with support chat

- Withdrawals did not go through to my bank account.

 Money is not in my Justspin account or bank account, what do i do from here, thank you. Feel free to send me a pm for full info.

Share this post


Link to post

@Alex_Justspin @Bob_Justspin So i just counted everything so the total amount missing: 49399,16 NOK ( Withdrawals minus canceled Withdrawals) from the period 20/04/20-28/04/20 minus 150 NOK ( 5 times 30 NOK The fee from withdrawals) = 49249.16 NOK

Share this post


Link to post

@Alex_Justspin@Bob_Justspin I got a new short answer in the email again today. He said the money was sent yesterday, so that is good. But i have heard different answers every day and no explanations, and its getting a little frustating because i think i am an allright and friendly customer on your site. Like i said last time the money will probably get back on your site because that is part of my gambling money but when i win and cashout i expect it to get it withdrawn and not have to talk to support everyday.  Sorry for my little rant just got a little frustrating, please take a look at it.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi @christablet,

Thank you for posting in Justspin's help thread in Casino Grounds. 

We are sorry for the experienced inconveniences regarding your withdrawal request. We understand the frustration this whole process might have caused to you and we would like to apologise for that. 

Let us please investigate your case with our Payments Department. I will come back to you through a PM once I get their feedback and a solution for this case. 

Thank you for your collaboration and Best Regards, 

Bob

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi I total win 8000€ my account is verified but I still wait for the withdrawals. The chat always says standart answers. My username is: dl6786. 

I made the withdrawal requests at 06.05.2020. Why it takes so long? In other casinos it takes not so long. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dl6786 said:

Hi I total win 8000€ my account is verified but I still wait for the withdrawals. The chat always says standart answers. My username is: dl6786. 

I made the withdrawal requests at 06.05.2020. Why it takes so long? In other casinos it takes not so long. 

Hi there @dl6786

Thanks for raising this with us.

I brought up your case with our Payments department, and it seems that a few additional checks were triggered on the account and the department that is handling such checks will be on it from Monday. As soon as they are done, the withdrawal will be approved.

Apologies for the inconvenience this might cause. These certain checks is something we are required to do by our licencee MGA. Ive left a little something in your account as a token of our appreciation of your patience.

Wish you good luck and a good weekend!

Kind regards,
Alex

Share this post


Link to post

OK do you need more documents for the check? 

Share this post


Link to post

Can't play on your site in France too

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, dl6786 said:

OK do you need more documents for the check? 

Hi again,

Nothing more needed, your withdrawal has been approved today!

Thank you for your patience and have a great Sunday!

13 hours ago, Adamski22 said:

Can't play on your site in France too

Hi @Adamski22

That is correct, Justspin is unavailable in France.

Have a great Sunday!

Kind regards,
Alex

Edited by Alex_Justspin

Share this post


Link to post

Worst online verification and witdrawal process known to Man. Betpoint Casinos

Share this post


Link to post
On 01/04/2020 at 11:42, Alex_Justspin said:

The transactions fees are there to make sure our payment services keep a high level.

It's not really on a high level yet isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...