casumo

Antons

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello ? I've been waiting 22 bank days for payment. No more things, start getting irritated.

First it would take a maximum of 5 bank days, then 10, the next 20 and now Casumo can't answer how long it will take!

Understands several customers from betsson etc. have been paid last week, but why not Casumo?

I'm afraid it's an ongoing issue with billspay, we've reached out to the payment provider and we will continue doing so for all players who has delayed withdrawals.

It's very random as well as most of the withdrawals goes through problem free, and others can take a while.

But I would strongly suggest to use a different withdrawal method usch as skrill or neteller, as mentioned before.

Have tried with deposid on skrill but it dosent work, and then it's not possible too take out money with skrill. 

Im not gone use Casumo again. Betsson and betsafe they pays out, and in a few days the payout will come?

30 minutes ago, Antons said:

maybe it problems with payment billspay to norway nordea bank or its to all banks 

I have DNB.

16 hours ago, kristts said:

And what ar support say?  Ther is info when you Will get 

No, they dont know when they will come:-/ I've talked to support several times and they say the same things every times the last weeks, they hope it will be fixt soon, and I will be geting the money but they dont know when!!! 

42 minutes ago, Snetti86 said:

No, they dont know when they will come:-/ I've talked to support several times and they say the same things every times the last weeks, they hope it will be fixt soon, and I will be geting the money but they dont know when!!! 

A haw same problem from 26.09 let me know when you Will get it :)

Archived