Jump to content
Complaints
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

casumo

Recommended Posts

a haw problems at casumo with withdraw am already waiting money to cam to my bank account account one weak still not came do someone haw same situation ?? 

Share this post


Link to post

am asked risen that am norwegan player and it can take till 20 banking days

Edited by Antons

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Antons said:

am asked risen that am norwegan player and it can take till 20 banking days

20 days, hva faen.Try Skrill if you have it

Share this post


Link to post

cashed out from casumo to my DNB bank account 1 week ago, still havent recieved any money

Share this post


Link to post

Pleier som regel å få pengene innen 24 timer på konto fra casumo. Hva slags metode for utbetaling måtte du velge? 

Share this post


Link to post

transfer to bank account first time when a made same request its was 5 banking days now its already 6 banking days and still no money 

Share this post


Link to post

did you get your money yet @Antons ? Been over a week for me and no money in my account yet

Share this post


Link to post

Remember norwegian banks are not allowed to get money from casinos abroad. it happend to me 3 times they just send the money back to the casino. and i had to use skrill and then from skrill to my bank account.

 

i know some sites as unibet betsafe etc. still withdraws to ur bank account. but on casumo and leovegas i was not even allowed to withdraw to my bank account anymore. 

 

sorry my spanglish but i guess u understand what i wrote :P

Share this post


Link to post
On 08/10/2019 at 00:22, phounderx said:

did you get your money yet @Antons ? Been over a week for me and no money in my account yet

not yet made withdraw at 26.09 still not came

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Bomeng said:

Remember norwegian banks are not allowed to get money from casinos abroad. it happend to me 3 times they just send the money back to the casino. and i had to use skrill and then from skrill to my bank account.

 

i know some sites as unibet betsafe etc. still withdraws to ur bank account. but on casumo and leovegas i was not even allowed to withdraw to my bank account anymore. 

 

sorry my spanglish but i guess u understand what i wrote :P

how long usual its takes time to get money ?

from bank back to casino 

Share this post


Link to post

i asked support and they said there were some issues, but money should be on bankaccount within 10 business days of withdrawing

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, phounderx said:

i asked support and they said there were some issues, but money should be on bankaccount within 10 business days of withdrawing

how many days ar you already waiting ?? 

a already haw 10 banking days and still no money

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Antons said:

how many days ar you already waiting ?? 

a already haw 10 banking days and still no money

29 september, so been 9 banking days

Share this post


Link to post
On 09/10/2019 at 17:08, Antons said:

how long usual its takes time to get money ?

from bank back to casino 

It takes no time. But the problem is for the casino to see were timhe cash comes from. Is what iv heard my friend waited for 3 months to get his 43k win 43k Nok it is hehe more thab that i dont know.

Share this post


Link to post

Still havent gotten my withdrawal, been 10 banking days. did you get yours yet @Antons?

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, phounderx said:

Still havent gotten my withdrawal, been 10 banking days. did you get yours yet @Antons?

not yet a haw already 12 banking day a was sending lot off melding and get answer from casumo

We've escalated the issue with the payments provider and the investigation to find your money has started. We'll let you know as soon as we have a reply from them. Apologies for the delay, buddy.

Have a great weekend!
Best regards,

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Antons said:

not yet a haw already 12 banking day a was sending lot off melding and get answer from casumo

We've escalated the issue with the payments provider and the investigation to find your money has started. We'll let you know as soon as we have a reply from them. Apologies for the delay, buddy.

Have a great weekend!
Best regards,

Just had a talk with the support. I sent them pictures of last transactions in my bank account. They told me they had to contact both my bank and the payment provider. The process could take up to 10 days. :/

Share this post


Link to post

Hi there,

This is an issue with the payment provider, most likely Billspay if you have delays, as the money get re-routed before getting to our Norwegian players. I strongly suggest that you try a method such as Skrill, Neteller or Muchbetter if you want faster withdrawal times. They are usually instant after approval.

 

Kind regards,

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, phounderx said:

Gotten your money yet @Antons?

NOT YET :( A WILL let you know then a will get only a get letter today from casumo 

Hi 

The case regarding your withdrawal has been escalated to the payment-provider and we are awaiting their response.

My apologies the waiting-time but I assure you we will get back to you as soon as we hear back from the payment-provider.

Wish you a good day,
 
please when you will get money give me to know :) 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I do really reccomend using a skrill or neteller account for withdrawal in Norway, while you may lose some percentage of your winnings in transaction fees, you get your money quickly and without fault everytime, i had this same issue with LeoVegas once, where the bank rejected the transaction and  had to wait 2 months for the money.

I now only withdraw through rapidtransfer, skrill, or neteller

Share this post


Link to post
On 17/10/2019 at 07:54, Natb0412 said:

I do really reccomend using a skrill or neteller account for withdrawal in Norway, while you may lose some percentage of your winnings in transaction fees, you get your money quickly and without fault everytime, i had this same issue with LeoVegas once, where the bank rejected the transaction and  had to wait 2 months for the money.

I now only withdraw through rapidtransfer, skrill, or neteller

thamks next time a will do it like you say :)

Share this post


Link to post

Any news @Antons? 15 bank days and counting for me. WD 29.09 :(

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, phounderx said:

Any news @Antons? 15 bank days and counting for me. WD 29.09 :(

not yet what are support saying 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...