[GIVEAWAY] Elemental Beasts (Inspired Gaming)

Skylined87

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly the most boring slot I've ever seen?  Rtp states 96% but after a thousand spins it's 14% for me. Basegame boring, bonus boring, 6 scatters for this low amount of lines is a weird decision too. The quickspin option is clunky. There's not even a soundtrack. I just don't understand the philosophy of the game makers nor why it's being promoted.

leovegas rafflee.JPG

I was stupid to think that it's possible to get into the top 5. Invested another 70€ for a total loss of 170€ just in that slot on 10 Cent bets. Spinned over 15000 times in total and got an amazing 6th place score of 355x if I calculated everything correct. Not possible that I can be that kind of unlucky. Will never play this game again 100%.

Screenshot_20191021-145721_Chrome.jpg

I don’t know if I was unlucky but almost 5000 spins, 200€ ripped on 10 cent bets. xD

My best bonus was a 95x.

Not blaming anyone, was my own decision to go for it but yet that’s quite a sad RTP. :D

I also waited for the competition to be over, didn’t want to scare anyone from trying their luck on the competition since the good thing about the competition is, that there will be 5 winners no matter how good or bad the slot is. 

So big congrats to the winners and thanks again for a wonderful competition! I always appreciate these competitions no matter if I am one of the lucky winners or not, looking forward to the next one! :)

Archived