[RESOLVED] Being able to play after time-out. (21.com)

loudest1

Hello everyone,

Yesterday i made a deposit on 21.com and after having some luck i decided to withdrawal, i didn't see a lock withdrawal option, so i head over to the live support, they said i couldn't lock my withdrawal nor they could process it right away, so i decided to time myself out for 24 hours to make this withdrawal go through, after that i closed the window. Now i went to 21.com later by accident and i saw that i was still logged in (being in a different state of mind, due to medication) i reversed my withdrawal and lost most of it. Which wouldn't of happened if they restricted access to my account right after i requested this. Now i know i haven't lost my deposit, but i could have had way more winnings if i weren't able to play (which as a gambler you know cashouts are important for your overall rtp/bankroll) so now my question is, am i able to get my balance back to what it was when i timed myself out?

Many thanks. ❤️

This is indeed being worked on right now, i'm assuming for a positive outcome, and will update further, also have to compliment Thomas for his fast and adequate support.

Update: Thomas informed me that he has resolved everything and that i should receive my winnings soon. 

The thread could now be closed. :)

• Skylined87 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Being able to play after time-out. (21.com)

Archived