New Streamer - LlandriXan

llandrixan

Hey,

I've just started streaming on Twitch this week because I love playing slots and I love chatting to people when I'm playing games. I had been watching other streamers but I found that the ones I liked were popular which meant holding a conversation was hard. Because of these reasons and the fact I had the free time to do it I thought I would give it a go.

Last nights stream was good as I started to get more people involved in the chat (at one point there was 4 of us) and I was able to find out what people wanted to see. I don't have the funds currently to be able to do any high stakes or bonus buys so I was wondering what else might bring you into a stream.

I want to build a community - so giveaways aren't going to cut it as I want to build "Brand Loyalty" where people come because they enjoy it not just because they can win something although I might do some sort of loyalty offers later. I have been looking at how tutorials would work and I've made one on Lines, Ways and Megaways

If you want to see what it's all about, I'm planing on streaming tonight at around 10PM BST you can give me your thoughts in the stream chat or reply to this email.

Thanks

Llandri
twitch.tv/llandrixan/

Hey, just an update on this, I ended up starting streaming at 8pm and have already lost the money I had, thanks loads to Drueck who came from here to see me. Was great chatting even if you had terrible choices on the slots (not that mine were better)

I don't even have any clips to show you it was that bad today - here my biggest win so far to cheer myself up ?

https://www.twitch.tv/llandrixan/clip/CuriousGracefulPistachioBleedPurple

I'll let you know when I'm next on.

If you want to watch a streamer playing with normal bets like most players would do, then i can recommend to go and watch his streams.

I have only seen two streams so far, but have been very nice to watch so far. I think he will be online today (tueday) in the evening, i will be there hope to see as many as possible.

regards Btgking aka drueckglueck on twitch ?

51 minutes ago, BTGKinG said:

If you want to watch a streamer playing with normal bets like most players would do, then i can recommend to go and watch his streams.

I have only seen two streams so far, but have been very nice to watch so far. I think he will be online today (tueday) in the evening, i will be there hope to see as many as possible.

regards Btgking aka drueckglueck on twitch ?

Thanks dude, yeah I'll be streaming tonight in approx 1 hour, Just chilling and waiting for another streamer to open his bonus hunt bonuses first ?

Watched your stream for a bit.....

Gonna be blunt here but you use this forum to advertise your channel but you don't follow any of the CG streamers on Twich nor are you subscribed to any of them on Youtube.

I switched channels when you mentioned you were watching Roshstein's bonus opening earlier this evening when CG streamers were also streaming at the time.

Slotplayer, Sorry you are absolutely right, I've been doing this for less than 2 weeks and I'm still learning but I should have known better in general.

I've followed you and a few other of the twitch streamers and I'll make an effort to add the others later, as much as I want to make a community within my channel I can't do that while at the same time disrespecting others and that was never my intent.

5 hours ago, llandrixan said:

Slotplayer, Sorry you are absolutely right, I've been doing this for less than 2 weeks and I'm still learning but I should have known better in general.

I've followed you and a few other of the twitch streamers and I'll make an effort to add the others later, as much as I want to make a community within my channel I can't do that while at the same time disrespecting others and that was never my intent.

Fair play to you.... followers and viewers are key to growing your channel if you want to make this work. This community is a good one with loyal viewers. I suggest you start participating when time allows, gather feedback and continue to stream your slot play. Realistic low bet streamers are in short supply so it is refreshing to see you do that....

Archived