Not won for 160 deposits

Xxxxwildingxxxx

1 hour ago, Geordiemag1 said:

No if you look at the posts from the other person and comments on other subjects he/she moans whinges and is never wrong I was simply replying with a valid point about 160 deposits in 3 months they cannot post and not expect comments and to question everything that is written. When I'm getting asked what is responsible gambling I'm staying that 160 deposits in 3 months in 50 sites is not. If you write a stupid post expect responses like this. 

No lets just put your straight ! Lemonsbluff is right hes offered comments of constructive answers but alot of people like you have turned it into a circus . And also you mention that i have a problem with gambling and alot more like this its not fair as lemonbluffs said to assume this when you dont know and lemons right you have been hostile hes not lied go read your post lemon is correct and hes post was fair on this . Just to point out again a losing run doesnt define you as having problems gamebling if you had a losing run would you say to your self oh im a problem gambler or would it just be unlucky its right to say this and it dosnt even correspond to the actual point of his post its just a dig to try make a joke out of me now thats the truth! I tell you why you havnt concider a losing run can be achieved playing responsible . Thst last sentence sums up what you have been trying to say

I asked that i was curious to see how long is your losing run i said i was responsible  if your losing on gambling is this irresponsible !

1 hour ago, dirtystack said:

It is so we can give you some advise regarding appropriate bet size in relation to you deposit. More information about the bonuses you are taking and how you are playing.

Some people make good money from clearing bonuses and taking advantage of promotions. Just trying to get some information so I can open your eyes to whats possible with a bit of forethought and a plan of attack.

I'm not talking major money, I know of someone consistently winning 10-15k per 6 months with very low risk, it isn't really a system that you can scale up so if you are betting 100 per spin these figures would be meaningless to you.

The more information you can share, the more help you can receive. The more you know, the more you learn.

Quite exasperating I agree but lets try getting this low function a bit of enlightenment, maybe it will trigger the creation of a few neurons to keep the current pair company.

Dirtystack mate i understand but i said i gamble responsible thats off the table if i put in the post im not gambling good and losing money i cant afford then thank you but i pit responsible to avoid these things 

160 deposits and no cash out, easy possible in a couple of ways.

1  you never cash out even when your balance is going up

2 you keep playing too long in the hope to win the lost money back

3 you're doing 160 times small deposits (like 10-20eu each time)

When you only make really small deposits, you can spin like what.. 50-100 times when depositing 10/20eu on a 20 cent bet?

Enough games that won't hit a bonus a single time with that amount of spins. Even if you hit bonus, don't expect every bonus to be like 200x.

As long you just keep blaming about the fact it's 160 deposits, while not sharing anything else it's hard to argue.

P.S. on the other topic you were blaming RTP and stuff for streamers, what you didn't mention is that they play like 8 hours straight. The longer you play, the bigger the chance becomes to hit something eventually. But it doesn't tell a thing of how many times and how much they deposited. If you pump 10k into reactoonz on a 40 cent bet there will probably be a big win in it, but not even that is for sure. It is gambling. Start to get real and try to use your brains instead of feelings/emotions.

27 minutes ago, bigbetnoregret said:

160 deposits and no cash out, easy possible in a couple of ways.

1  you never cash out even when your balance is going up

2 you keep playing too long in the hope to win the lost money back

3 you're doing 160 times small deposits (like 10-20eu each time)

When you only make really small deposits, you can spin like what.. 50-100 times when depositing 10/20eu on a 20 cent bet?

Enough games that won't hit a bonus a single time with that amount of spins. Even if you hit bonus, don't expect every bonus to be like 200x.

As long you just keep blaming about the fact it's 160 deposits, while not sharing anything else it's hard to argue.

P.S. on the other topic you were blaming RTP and stuff for streamers, what you didn't mention is that they play like 8 hours straight. The longer you play, the bigger the chance becomes to hit something eventually. But it doesn't tell a thing of how many times and how much they deposited. If you pump 10k into reactoonz on a 40 cent bet there will probably be a big win in it, but not even that is for sure. It is gambling. Start to get real and try to use your brains instead of feelings/emotions.

Quote where i wawsblamimg streams ill explain! Also ive said i reach say 20x the deposit amount but not alot in the 160 deposits and the amount bet size is irrelevant to what im saying and you can base this on any amount as the slot doesnt have a memory or doesnt no bet sizes aparantly. If i deposit 200£ a deposit or £20 deposit that still 160 of them no matter how i play doesnt matter what my bet size is .ill tell you a fact i not won on 160 deposits doesnt matte what the deposit amount is oh and what i didnt mention is i play sometimes 9 hour sessions at times and how many hours do you think 160 deposits add up to hour means nothing if you think it means somthing spending hours on slots i didnt mean anything for the hours ive spent. You mention streamers do 8 hours in the last 160 deposits there been plenty plenty of 8 hour sessions didnt effect my rtp in the way you mean 

2 minutes ago, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

Quote where i wawsblamimg streams ill explain! Also ive said i reach say 20x the deposit amount but not alot in the 160 deposits and the amount bet size is irrelevant to what im saying and you can base this on any amount as the slot doesnt have a memory or doesnt no bet sizes aparantly. If i deposit 200£ a deposit or £20 deposit that still 160 of them no matter how i play doesnt matter what my bet size is .ill tell you a fact i not won on 160 deposits doesnt matte what the deposit amount is oh and what i didnt mention is i play sometimes 9 hour sessions at times and how many hours do you think 160 deposits add up to hour means nothing if you think it means somthing spending hours on slots i didnt mean anything for the hours ive spent. You mention streamers do 8 hours in the last 160 deposits there been plenty plenty of 8 hour sessions didnt effect my rtp in the way you mean 

Also tell me where i blamed streamers i explain

You say streamers play 8 hours straight means nothing mate becuase will you use the same comment. For me .when i add up the hours i play in the ,160 deposits just in the last 3 months not mention the last 12 years no ! you will only use that for streamers but you didnt consider the hours ive spent well you wouldnt would you and im not blamiing streamers here im reply to your comment after you mentioned a lie

You think streamers playing constantly is a good reason for them winning and not me i play everyday so keep telling yourself that sorry mate but i play just as much. And i think my last 12 years play adds up to more. had 1 or to big wins so i wouldnt compare streamers to my play becusse my 12 years is more than enough so that falls flat on its face what you said about streamers play 8 hours a day every time you say this or anyone ill mention my last 12 years is more han enough to win big to the respectable amount of time a streamer has .ill take half no where close

5 minutes ago, Xxxxwildingxxxx said:

You say streamers play 8 hours straight means nothing mate becuase will you use the same comment. For me .when i add up the hours i play in the ,160 deposits just in the last 3 months not mention the last 12 years no ! you will only use that for streamers but you didnt consider the hours ive spent well you wouldnt would you and im not blamiing streamers here im reply to your comment after you mentioned a lie

You think streamers playing constantly is a good reason for them winning and not me i play everyday so keep telling yourself that sorry mate but i play just as much. And i think my last 12 years play adds up to more. had 1 or to big wins so i wouldnt compare streamers to my play becusse my 12 years is more than enough so that falls flat on its face what you said about streamers play 8 hours a day every time you say this or anyone ill mention my last 12 years is more han enough to win big to the respectable amount of time a streamer has .ill take half no where close

Im not baliming streamers merely comparing

So please

Archived