The Great Chicken Escape - Pragmatic Play....or Blueprint?

TopSymbolKate

3 hours ago, TopSymbolKate said:

New slot available on LeoVegas and it's really enjoyable! Although it's a complete rip-off of a Blueprint game. The bonus features, the random features are pretty much exactly the same. Made me laugh to see slot providers having some cheek with each other's IP. 

Or perhaps its licensed from Blueprint similar to BTG and Megaways?

Haven't checked the slot yet and didn't hear aboutm Blueprint licenscing out their math model, such as BTG is doing. However, if you play slots long enough, you will see that this is a common thing amongst slot providers...

Take for example one of the most popular games of today: Book of Dead, by Play'n GO. That was a  complete rip-off from a slot some oldtimers consider to be an absolute classic, Book of Ra, from Novomatic.

That's just one of many examples! I also often wondered why this is allowed, i guess it's complicated, and would cost more effort/time  and/or money for the provider being plagiarized, then it would make them. But as said - just guessing.  Some might see it as an 'ode' to their product. ?  

Some providers don't even seem to have any of their own ideas: specifically the 5 different bonus and basegame features type slots from Blueprint, have been copied by a certain p;rovider..And Red Tiger games are extremely similar to Cayetano Games, i think that's likely some sort of background content deal..

Sometimes also certain Slot providers have issues getting licensed in certain jurisdictions, and then they make a content deal with another already established or new company that already operates there, and just launch their games through an aggregator. This can be as simple as a new intro screen and a legal page, but can also lead to makeovers with slight or even some major changes.

So i bet you will encounter more of that in the future :)

Archived