Deadspins

Jabs

Hi, i was playing "Tripple Dragons" on Pragmatic social tournaments, i managed to start the tournament with 100 deadspins, and now im wondering whats the probability getting 100 deadspins in a row? i'we been playing real money slots for years and have never experienced something like this before, 10-25 deadspins are bad enough but 100 :)

Imagine watching a streamer deposit 1000€, betting 10€/spin and 100 spins later money was gone, without a single win, would he/she think it was just unluck?

TrippleDragon-WinOnSpin100.JPG

It happens , sadly

Imagine my disbelief if I lost 34 Chili bonus buy gambles in a row(most of them 8 spins, some 12 and 1x16) . They display it as a 50/50 chance so calculate that, I even can't with the right calculator. And ofcourse no answer from BTG, just my luck

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2019 at 09:39, Jabs said:

Hi, i was playing "Tripple Dragons" on Pragmatic social tournaments, i managed to start the tournament with 100 deadspins, and now im wondering whats the probability getting 100 deadspins in a row? i'we been playing real money slots for years and have never experienced something like this before, 10-25 deadspins are bad enough but 100 :)

Imagine watching a streamer deposit 1000€, betting 10€/spin and 100 spins later money was gone, without a single win, would he/she think it was just unluck?

TrippleDragon-WinOnSpin100.JPG

The odds of it happening very much depend on the win frequency of the game.

If the odds of any win are 1 in 10, then its not as rare as you might think... although admittedly the chance is very small.

Today, Tripple dragon started with 50 deadspins, i'we noticed that Pragmatic slots tend to deadspin alot, no matter what slot, bonusgames tend to pay between 0-20x, Progmatic basegame is horrible and always ends up at most 10x if one's lucky that is, but usually between 0,2x and 0,5x. Today they released two new games, what a shocker, both games was as bad as the rest of them, never ending deadspins and none paying bonusgames, i cant find any excitment in any of Progmatic slots, when playing them, i get the feeling they developed them for 3year old children.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived