[EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY] Kingmaker (Big Time Gaming)

Skylined87

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I dunno what to say about this game. Have to give props to BTG for trying to always invent something new. Not a hit like their Megaways invention was, but lotsa better than last game was by changing the multiplier thing a little bit.

I've had lots of bonuses, sometimes game treats me well as it keeps it's balance so it's always a hope for hitting it big. My biggest win yet game after 5th reload and I'm still down, but game has some potential. I'd say 3,5/5 and for me it's an awesome score that puts the game in top 15%

305x

ooookkk.jpg

Guest DingDingSmall

Opted in yesterday and got this today. I have made deposit this month and its saying i need to deposit to get the spins?? What the f?? ?

Screenshot_20190816-131006.png

UPDATE 16/08/2019: Second batch of spins have been credited (until 12:00 CET today) If you opted in until 12:00 CET and still haven't received the spins, send me a PM (do NOT send me a PM if you opted in afterwards as you'll be in tomorrow's batch anyway). Next batch will be credited tomorrow around the same time as today.

HOW TO OPT-IN? Go to the first post of this thread, there is a widget where you fill in your Casumo E-Mail address. If you haven't made a deposit last 30 days or during promotional period, you will NOT receive the spins!

WHEN DO WE GET THE SPINS? Follow this thread for my posts / updates (as you can see above)

HOW ARE THE SPINS CREDITED? Every day (you only get them once!) up until 19th of August. From 19th of August - 25th of August, spins will be credited on 26th of August.

Archived