Narcos by NetEnt

dankmanc

Just noticed this new slot on VideoSlots based on the Netflix show Narcos, given it a bash it's actually pretty fun! 

There is two bonus rounds (though I'm yet to get free spins), walking wilds with some in-play features, seems quite volatile.

Anyone else tried it yet?

The lockup feature is pretty cool, had almost the fullscreen locked up with 4 briefcases. Unfortunately the multiplier one came early. If the multiplier briefcase came at the end after all the time-bomb cases, good win.

The rest of the games alright, the drive-by too often results in no wilds.

I like the walking wilds, but, I don't like it how you have to pay for the spins;. Prefer it the Jack and the Beanstalk way.

Don't rate the series, enjoy the game though.

36 minutes ago, dirtystack said:

The lockup feature is pretty cool, had almost the fullscreen locked up with 4 briefcases. Unfortunately the multiplier one came early. If the multiplier briefcase came at the end after all the time-bomb cases, good win.

The rest of the games alright, the drive-by too often results in no wilds.

I like the walking wilds, but, I don't like it how you have to pay for the spins;. Prefer it the Jack and the Beanstalk way.

Don't rate the series, enjoy the game though.

Completely agree with the walking wilds and the drive-by feature. 

The lock up feature seems to land at a decent rate but the free spins have yet to show their face. 

Archived