Hallo All im Slots1Up Aka Henrik

Slots1Up

Hallo All im Slots1Up Aka Henrik.

So iv been watching LetsGiveItASpin and Slotspinner 2+ years agow i won a 10k+ Euro Win togetther whit slotspinner and 1 other viewer was really fun, so iv been watching for a long time, i took a break from gambling and watching, but now im Back into it. - im 34 years Old.. oi oi -

And iv have been on twitch since 2012 watching gaming channels and poker/slots, so i like playing Poker too.  i joined this community to connect with people that has same interest as me beond chating in twitch chat.

Iv been playing slots since i was 18 alot of ups and downs, i allways try to play whitin my bankroll limits, and when i win i usealy go for higher bets to hit a big one.

Mostly i play because i enjoy it alot, i can play low low stake and just chill and drink Beers - iv hit alot of high wins in my time and alot of not winning sessions like we all have,

I allways hope for everybody to win as we must stand togetther as Gamblers, i do stream sometimes, sometimes no mic or webcam just to chill and play slots and music and Chat whit the viewers. i do have mic on too and as for the cam, i cant really turn it on because of My Day Job, i would get fired if they see me on there, so that i cant risk As its my main souce of income.

So Hi to you you guys, lets all get some Big Wins to post on the forums and have some Fun.

-Slots1up.

Archived